Livano Comenencia (2 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
One of the few interesting prospects with the next gen currently. Moved back to the right flank and scored a goal and had an assist. When I watched him earlier this season he was playing more central and looked like a b2b type. Might have similar versatility to Cambiaso and could be next (along with Hasa) to debut with the senior squad.
0F6CB7A0-7446-486C-91D2-4FCAF1FACFBA.jpeg
Right wing back?

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #29
    Another good game. Feels like he’s getting close to a promotion, or at least deserving of one. Wingback is clearly his position, but the experience he got playing more central was good for his development, allows him to be utilized like Cambiaso. Considering he plays one of Juves weakest positions, I’m pretty excited about him and his future at the club.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #32
    So… what hapoend to this kid?
    Saw him training with the first team yesterday. Allegri won’t play him unless he has to. I think he’s a good fit for Motta though and Juve aren’t exactly stacked with fullbacks. My guess is he gets loaned out so he can play while someone with more experience gets brought in, like Barbieri

Aug 27, 2023
    Saw him training with the first team yesterday. Allegri won’t play him unless he has to. I think he’s a good fit for Motta though and Juve aren’t exactly stacked with fullbacks. My guess is he gets loaned out so he can play while someone with more experience gets brought in, like Barbieri
    Oh he will play him...just wait to when we're starting to chase a win/draw in 85th minute and idiot puts him in...we won't succed and the kid will get blamed by Al-legri...Nonge and Sekulov type of abuse.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri will only play him as a last ditch sub hoping that he makes a mistake so he has his scape goat for the week at the expense of a young man's confidence and possibly career.
    Damn just saw you posted same thing...i guess our hatred towards AS/MDS-fucker synced our minds

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)