Livano Comenencia (1 Viewer)

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #3
    Interesting note; he's played DM, and started and played 90 minutes there in his only game this season. Has also played CB. The more versatile, the higher the odds of him getting minutes with the first team.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #14
    didnt watch the game but he reportedly played well, came on as a sub in the second half. Agresti said he played as a DM, not as a RB, so thats interesting.

F23BD547-84D7-4EAA-853F-ACE80CBCFB7B.jpeg

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Without knowing anything about him, DM (or CB) makes sense for someone that huge. Must be weird being that big, gangly and playing fullback/wingback lol.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #16
    Without knowing anything about him, DM (or CB) makes sense for someone that huge. Must be weird being that big, gangly and playing fullback/wingback lol.
    watching this NG game and youre defo right. Hes a physical player, knows how to use his body. Dunno what he was doing at RB, but if he profiles better as a fullback that’d be surprising considering how natural he looks as a CM.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #18
    Yeah makes sense, kid is built like a b2b towering tank mid. Btw how and where are you watching the NXG games?
    I used to have eleven sports, but now I just watch on YouTube. There’s usually a stream on there. Just search next gen when the game starts.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #19
    One of the few interesting prospects with the next gen currently. Moved back to the right flank and scored a goal and had an assist. When I watched him earlier this season he was playing more central and looked like a b2b type. Might have similar versatility to Cambiaso and could be next (along with Hasa) to debut with the senior squad.
    0F6CB7A0-7446-486C-91D2-4FCAF1FACFBA.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)