Lisandro López - Forward - Lyon (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Where were the clubs in the Summer? Only Fiorentina made an offer for his services and they've ruled themselves out this time.
the summer is different to now, back then Lyon would have asked for more money. Ultimately speaking i wouldn't be surprised to see a EPL club linked with LL sometime between now and the end of this window who have the financial capability to at least put up more money than we will now

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Exactly, I can't want to see which other player we're getting. I'm thinking about nobody.
I think that in a day or two when Marotta FAILS again he will announce that Juve closed their transfer market this window and it will actually be the end.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
The fact we can't even persuade genoa/bologna for Immobile or gabbiadini respectively, do you really think marotta has the capability of pulling this deal off? Just wait till a club who is willing to cough up money for LL Lyon will be all ears and door shut on us
Completely different types of deal. Very little comparisons are relevant between two players we co-own, one of whom is a starter for a team struggling to stay in the league, and the other becoming closer to a starter, for a team struggling to stay in the league...Also have to consider the players themselves, who would have some say in the matter. Would Ciro and Manolo both prefer to be potentially 4th or 5th choice striker at Juve or 1st ot near to first choice striker elsewhere? Likely a tricky as hell operation when both the clubs and the players would prefer the statis quo to remain...our team is hugely stronger than 2 years ago, when the likes of Candreva could waltz in to the squad and expect games straight away.

The Lopez deal is markedly different. They don't need or likely want him that much, but they have no reason to do us, or the player a favour. However, Lisandro himself would likely jump at the chance to come to Juve, where he most likely would be challenging for if not instantly chosen as a first choice striker. Its Juve and Lisandro/Agent versus Aulas.

Its less about Marotta, more about player/agent/president power/ $$$$$. Most people here, badass included, often fail to mention the rest of those involved with transfers, not just Conte and likely his management team who would have a say in who we chased, whether they would fit or not, mentally, physically, technically...then there is very clearly Paratici to consider, without whose consultation, beppe barely even takes a piss. Then the scouts who have watched/are experts on the french league/argentinians players around the world. And then the part of our club structure totally focused on financial side of things now and in the near future...

I guess its easier to lump all those individual facets together and call them Beppe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)