Lisandro López - Forward - Lyon (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Leet me start.

Fuck Lyon's chairman for not selling him to mighty Juventus for a low price, what a dochebag thinking about his own interest.
This. Seriously.

As soon as I heard about these selfish actions by Jean-Michel Aulas, I stormed out of my lecture at the University and logged onto a computer as soon as I could to post something similar. But W beat me to it.

That chairman should be ashamed of himself.

Jul 13, 2010
This. Seriously.

As soon as I heard about these selfish actions by Jean-Michel Aulas, I stormed out of my lecture at the University and logged onto a computer as soon as I could to post something similar. But W beat me to it.

That chairman should be ashamed of himself.
you heard about this during your lecture? :lol: crazy professors

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #425
    Aulas: "Lisandro didn't say goodbye to the club. I will be in Geneva and Andrea Agnelli will be there so I'll ask him if he really wants Lisandro. We bought him for 25m €, I'm waiting for news from Italy and England."

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Aulas: "Lisandro didn't say goodbye to the club. I will be in Geneva and Andrea Agnelli will be there so I'll ask him if he really wants Lisandro. We bought him for 25m €, I'm waiting for news from Italy and England."
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AGNELLI PLS

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    He is putting Agnelli on the spot while demanding quite a bit to sell him, the above doesnt actually make him more likely to come to us, the opposite. Its no news that Lyon wants to cash in on him, but they arent in any position to be in the hurry to sell him cheaply. Atleast not now, summer may be another matter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)