Lippi's Azzurri (First Phase of Training) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Matteo10 said:
Vinni, I'm alright with you insulting me, I don't care although I don't know why I'm banned that much yet you get away with all those insults. What I do care about however is the fact you start insulting people because they make you notice a quite idiotic mistake.
the only idiotic mistake here is that you keep coming back, after being banned 14 times...dont you get the hint ??

The difference between you and I is that when I was banned, I did the right thing, and served my punishment..whether I agreed with it or not

you are so retarded, that if just learned how to talk to ppl without completely offending them or their beliefs, and served your punishment like a big boy, and showed some remorse, you would have been back a long time ago !!!

grow up seven.....centro...brother of centro...eight...matteo...or whatever fake name your using to get back onto the forum

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
Materazi beter not be included, I'd rather give a young bloke a chance than him...
Once again, who would you bring instead? Tell me the name of a young bloke who deserves to go to the World Cup?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I can't think of anybody else rather than Materazzi to be honest.

Materazzi can be good at times, but I will describe him as a walking time-bomb

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Vinman said:
the only idiotic mistake here is that you keep coming back, after being banned 14 times...dont you get the hint ??

The difference between you and I is that when I was banned, I did the right thing, and served my punishment..whether I agreed with it or not

you are so retarded, that if just learned how to talk to ppl without completely offending them or their beliefs, and served your punishment like a big boy, and showed some remorse, you would have been back a long time ago !!!

grow up seven.....centro...brother of centro...eight...matteo...or whatever fake name your using to get back onto the forum
I need to grow up? :howler:

You can't have any sort of discussion without the word "idiot" in it. Not to mention the fact you refused to take logic and you still think America rescued Europe from being Nazi slaves :howler:.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Vinman said:
there's bound to be 1 retard loser in every family

goood job Andries !!!:thumbs:
Vinman said:
we are on a fucking forum dipshit, so put your English book away, and fucking RELAX !!

14 bans and 14 name changes...everyone feels for you, loser !!!
Vinman said:
no act, son

you are a retarded fool, and that will NEVER change

14 bans, and 14 name changes...you have some serious issues
Vinman said:
great post, Nick

something a scumbag like Libero would never understand
Vinman said:
had to be truthful...now, go blow yourself up !!!
Vinman said:
then why do YOU use it to neg rep ppl retard ??

are you STILL upset that I was right about our coach, and you looked so stupid when you FINALLY agreed ???

you have no brain, man
Vinman said:
snoop- I apologize

Jeeks- ditto

Kosova, you have NO BALLS !! Put your name to it next time, little bitch !!

whats even funnier, is that this little pussy has his rep disabled...so no one can neg rep him, but he can to everyone else ?? NO BALLS !!

I thought you were going to blow yourself up in the "spring cleaning" thread...so what are you waiting for ??

And you want ME banned, because I insult people? The fact you still roam around here is ridiculous and only proves the mods are somewhat scared of you. You should have been ages ago. It's a good thing you as a cop remind me of what I could become if I don't study though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Are you people going to make me close this thread and have to take action against you two?

One more insulting post between you two, Vinman and Seven, and this thread will be closed and you will receive subsequent bans. This is your warning. Why can't you just leave the kid alone, Vinni? Why can't you just ignore his posts and stay out of trouble, Seven? Why can't you two just put each other on your ignore list for good? It's just a click of your mouse, you know.

ENOUGH, or face the consequences.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Please Andy. You can check my posts. I haven't insulted anyone. The fact Vinman can just insult me out of the blue and get away with it is rather annoying though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Matteo10 said:
Please Andy. You can check my posts. I haven't insulted anyone. The fact Vinman can just insult me out of the blue and get away with it is rather annoying though.
You might not have made an insult, however you're not helping matters at all. As I recall you are still on some sort of probation at the moment, and I certainly would not like to see your appeals for a permanent return be ruled out...this nonsense of adding fuel to the fire is only hurting your case.

Its simple...put Vinman on your ignore list and stay out of trouble. I'm doing you a favor here.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Dominic said:
Matteo Ferrari was a huge flop at Roma, remember? That's why he went to Everton, and everyone has forgotten about him.
and even Everton didn't take up the option to sign him permanently.

Now Roma don't even know what to do with a player they spent 5m on :rofl:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Hahaha. Oh how a player can fall.
Once tipped to be a glorious successor to Cannavaro/Nesta, now not even good enough for Everton.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Matteo10 said:
well boo hoo...

you have 14 bans under your pathetic little belt, and anyone here can see that you havent changed, and will always be your pathetic self

you must really have no life, that you keep coming back where you're not wanted

Andy, go ahead an close the thread, and anything else you decide to do, because the staff here has proven once again that they cannot control this little brat, and that he can come back as many times as he likes, under all sorts of usernames, and talk all his nonsense.

Do I have to remind anyone here why he's been banned 14 times, and why he is so hated ??

Everything from insulting all religions in one short sentence to complaining about the design of the twin towers on a sept 11th anniversary

you are a pathetic little piece of shit, who doent have an ounce of self respect in your body

you once threatened to stop supporting Juve...so go ahead and get the fuck out of here, because you are no Juventino, you are a pretender

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sadomin said:
Same goes for Bonera, who seems to be taking the path of Ferrari. Still seems as if Lippi has faith in him.
There must be something about Everton, because I also remember the name of one Per Krøldrup being thrown up as a fantastic defender.

EDIT: Oh shux, the thread was closed? Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)