Lippi's Azzurri (First Phase of Training) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Dominic said:
I'm turning 18 this month.. Apparently though YOU still needed to learn algebra when you were 15 ? That explains a lot.

I understand... In your forum-world, there's no place for sense and logic. Got it.

oh, I'm sorry...you turn 18 this month...you are sooo much older than 15 :rolleyes2

everyone here in the USA learns algebra when they are 14 or 15 years old for your information..so your thoughts explain nothing

you lack in the sense and logic depeartment if you think Materazzi should be on the Italian NT, and there are PLENTY of people here who feel the same way, so you know where you can shove your logic theory

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
materazzi should play on the squad for lippi.........watch an inter game, and dont just watch his mistakes and then you'll see what he has. It's not like he is starting or anything, italy needs someone to come in if nesta and cannavaro get injured and he can. He'll probably play 40 minutes the whole tourny

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Fliakis said:
vinman, can you go around without insulting people? you've been warned numerous times, and you dont seem to change..

where did I insult him, comrade Sam Kinison ??

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Vinman said:
oh, I'm sorry...you turn 18 this month...you are sooo much older than 15 :rolleyes2
Well yes, it makes quite a difference.

Vinman said:
everyone here in the USA learns algebra when they are 14 or 15 years old for your information..so your thoughts explain nothing
Well ok, you got me there..
-- = + is pretty basic stuff though, I'd think one learns that in primary school.

Vinman said:
you lack in the sense and logic depeartment if you think Materazzi should be on the Italian NT, and there are PLENTY of people here who feel the same way, so you know where you can shove your logic theory
Many people think that.. so? That does not mean it's true at all. Besides that would rather back up my statement of people 'loving to hate Materazzi'. And my 'logic theory' had little to do with one's oppinion on Materazzi. Who would you rather call up instead of Materazzi then? Italy's centre back options are pretty limited.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
u need to call up materazzi period, lippi is a smart man and he has gone with materazzi for a while.......despite what people think he will be on the team

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Vinman said:
I tell it like it is, pal

and I forget, you are 15, and probably studying algebra at the moment in high school, so let me clarify....

on this forum, 2 negatives do not, and I repeat DO NOT, equal a positive !!

understand, grasshopper ???!!
WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU JACKING AWAY ABOUT?

Look, Vinman, it's very simple: in English a double negation makes your sentence end up positive. That's just how it works. FFS. It's not because you're Vinman, all rules of logic and language suddenly go up in thin air.

I really feel for you, Vinni.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Dominic said:
Well yes, it makes quite a difference.

Well ok, you got me there..
-- = + is pretty basic stuff though, I'd think one learns that in primary school.

Many people think that.. so? That does not mean it's true at all. Besides that would rather back up my statement of people 'loving to hate Materazzi'. And my 'logic theory' had little to do with one's oppinion on Materazzi. Who would you rather call up instead of Materazzi then? Italy's centre back options are pretty limited.
Not in Vinman's special school they don't.

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
Morra10 said:
u need to call up materazzi period, lippi is a smart man and he has gone with materazzi for a while.......despite what people think he will be on the team
Yes he will be but he won´t play unless Nesta or Cannavaro hurt themselfs.And that´s a god thing if he doesn´t play.:D
not like 2004 where he fucked up against Bulgaria. Stupid Penalti.:agree:

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Matteo10 said:
WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU JACKING AWAY ABOUT?

Look, Vinman, it's very simple: in English a double negation makes your sentence end up positive. That's just how it works. FFS. It's not because you're Vinman, all rules of logic and language suddenly go up in thin air.

I really feel for you, Vinni.

we are on a fucking forum dipshit, so put your English book away, and fucking RELAX !!

14 bans and 14 name changes...everyone feels for you, loser !!!

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Vinman said:
we are on a fucking forum dipshit, so put your English book away, and fucking RELAX !!

14 bans and 14 name changes...everyone feels for you, loser !!!
Vinni, I'm alright with you insulting me, I don't care although I don't know why I'm banned that much yet you get away with all those insults. What I do care about however is the fact you start insulting people because they make you notice a quite idiotic mistake.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Materazzi's actually a very solid defender. The occasional round-house kick or mistake can't take that away from him. He's also among the most experienced defenders in Italy, having played in a variety of Serie A teams, in England and in the NT.

Tell me now those of you who don't want him to play for Italy, what alternatives are there to Materazzi? Barzagli? Decent defender who's probably going to Germany. Bonera? He went from promising to mediocre. Terlizzi? He scored a lot early on, but is average. Give me ONE good Italian CB that I haven't mentioned and I'll give you a cookie.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Sampdoria's? Good one. He's definitely a good defender in the Serie A but does he really cut it against world class international attackers? Unfortunately he hasn't proved himself much outside Italy except in the UEFA cup.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Look, whether or not Materazzi has played good games in the past isn't the issue. He just isn't reliable enough. Chances are he'll get himself a red card in a vital game and it'll hurt us. So no, I wouldn't pick him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)