Lippi tribute (1 Viewer)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
An par of a massimo battistoni artcle:
"Non mi va di elencare le vittorie di Lippi, perché sarebbe un elenco con la tendenza di stancare chi legge.

Mi preme invece elencare in quali modi Lippi abbia vinto, e spero che quelli che dicono che Lippi è capace di vincere solo perché ha alle spalle una società vincente, leggano quanto segue :
Marcello Lippi lo definisco come l'allenatore per antonomasia. Quello che sbaglia di meno e quello che riesce a tirare fuori da ognuno dei giocatori il massimo.

In questo decennio di vittorie, Marcello Lippi ha trionfato con tutti i moduli tattici possibili. Ha vinto con il libero (ricordate carrera il primo anno?), poi con la difesa in linea, poi con la difesa a tre e con la difesa a 4. Ha vinto con il play maker (Paulo Sousa su tutti) poi con un centrocampo muscolare e l'anno scorso con un centrocampo di qualità. Ha vinto con il tridente, ha vinto con le due punte e anche vinto con una punta e mezzo (1996-97 miglior marcatore Padovano!).

Ha vinto una Coppa Campioni con i Torricelli, Di Livio e Ravanelli. Ha esaltato un Montero poco al di sopra della media, ha creduto in Del Piero avallando la cessione di Baggio, ha trovato in Zambrotta un ruolo che nessuno poteva mai captare.
Ha rigenerato Gianluca Vialli, ha portato a livelli nazionali uno come Iuliano, è riuscito a vincere un campionato con una coppia "nana" come Del Piero e Inzaghi.

Tutto quanto detto fino ad ora, cari criticoni, È MAGIA !

Tutte le volte che si vincevano campionati, la Juve dava sempre l'impressione di essere inferiore sulla carta alla squadra classificata 2^ o 3^. Ogni anno si partiva senza il favore dei pronostici. Però a maggio 6 anni su 8 le piazze italiane erano tinte di bianconero.

L'allenatore bravo è quello che vince. Il fenomeno è quello che si conferma. Quello magico è quello che vince come ha fatto Marcello in una Juve che ogni anno gli vendeva 2-3 pezzi da 90.

E allora caro Marcello non mi vergogno dirti che ti AMO, perché chi capisce di calcio e chi tifa Juve non può che amarti."

Im agree

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JUVESUPPORTER ] ++
yes but gila,vaart,bonera,ferrara,emerson,fiore,lucio and jankvo on the pitch might make a lil easier
FerrarI ;)

anyway, juve aren't gonna get all these players i assure you. It will most likely be only one of Janklovski/Fiore/VDV, and a maxiumum of two out of these three Ferrari/Bonera/Lucio.

if this is what you meant anyway, then yes, life would be easier for juve.

Aug 1, 2003
God, this is depressing.

:down:

Bye Lippi. Sorry I didn't give you a long tribute but I'm not good with words. I appreciate all you have done and I think you're really classy and are you related to Paul Newman? But anyways, thanks a gazillion Lippi, and I hope you will succeed in life, you deserve it.

Ciao.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
guys, i'm confused....is he stepping down NOW or after the season's over? coz i read in a newspaper that he's stepping down NOW :confused:

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
Lippi's stepping aside..!! I was hoping for this to happen for quite a while, BUT, now I feel sad for it.. As a juve fan, I'm very fond of this honourable man.. he knew that this is the right thing to do and it is for the good of the club.. so he did it.. such acts comes from love.. :touched:

Thanx for everything you did.. and I hope you find success in your life and I really wish that you will take over the Italian NT..

Best of Luck.. Mr. Lippi..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Serie A salutes Lippi
Sunday 2 May, 2004

Now that Marcello Lippi has confirmed this is his last year in charge of Juventus, the club and his colleagues pay tribute to the Coach.

“Lippi leaves Juve with the sound of applause ringing in his ears, including my own,” stated Honorary President Umberto Agnelli.

“During this period Lippi has given us success, popularity and many stirring emotions. The credit goes to his tenacity, hard work and gentlemanly conduct, but we mustn’t forget the great club that allowed him to do his best.”

Since taking over at the Bianconeri in the summer of 1994, this tactician has notched up five Scudetto titles, a Coppa Italia, four Italian Supercups a Champions’ League, a European Supercup and the 1996 Intercontinental Cup.

His disappointing term at Inter was followed by a year’s sabbatical, but since returning to the club he has taken them to two consecutive Serie A titles.

Lippi’s comeback was in place of Carlo Ancelotti, who twice failed to capture the Scudetto by a handful of points.

“The difference between myself and Lippi,” joked Ancelotti, “is that I wanted to stay at Juventus, whereas he had the choice. The club didn’t feel it could count on me anymore.”

Juventus were left regretting that decision last May, as Ancelotti’s Milan beat them to the Champions’ League trophy in an Old Trafford Final.

The future is now unclear for Lippi, as he claims he will not Coach another club side, while the Italy job is reportedly lined up for him after Euro 2004.

“I took a year’s sabbatical during my career,” explained Fabio Capello, “and after many winning years with a single club it is certainly helpful to take a rest.”

Fellow colleague Carlo Mazzone doesn’t think that Lippi will be putting his feet up for long.

“Marcello has everything a man needs to be in charge of the Azzurri squad. I believe he is the natural successor to Giovanni Trapattoni.”

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
Someone may forget but
let me tell you
this: someone in
some future time
will always think of you

And that someone is gonna be ME

:touched:

GRAZIE SIR LIPPI!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
He doesn't wanna stay and I can't blame him! He's won almost everything with Juve and he wants to go on.

But if Italy reaches the final in Portugal... then Trapp may stay for the 2006 WC... he already announced that he is not leaving 100% and only after the Euro he will make a decision. And if this happens, Lippi will be unemployed for at least 2 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)