Lippi tribute (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2003
Many juveuntinis witnessed the most amazing glorious time while marcello lippi took the team into the peak...there were dispoinments that came but he surpassed them with the wonderful cups he brought home to the della alpi.
he led our juventus players
Lippi has the ability find the talents in a player and he knows how to make them find it. alippi gives them the abilites of wat we call first class players
i salut lippi for the wonderful memories it is sad to see that he has decided to leave all this behind and move on, ciao lippi
forza lippi!
and forza juve

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 24, 2004
A KNIGHT NEVER LEAVES A LADY - BUT A KING DOES (sometimes) :)

Thank you, Mr. Lippi ...for all glory and achievements. You always acted in a decent way and took responsibility for your work even in bad times. By hook or by crook it won't be an easy job for your successor.

Thanks black'n white gentleman! :touched:

OP
bahraini

bahraini

May 20, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

it indeed would be a sad day when he leaves because he's given so much to the club, but i think it's the best choice.

It would have bothered me if he'd never won the CL, but he has, so it's not so bad.
    i dont think he'll quit. notice he said that he won't coach another club. that opens the door for the national teams (Azzurri to be specific).

most coaches leave when they realize that they dont have much to offer. Lippi did enough. Rarely do coaches leave big teams when they're at their best.

It's time for new blood and i think Lippi's doing it for the good of the team too.
    Again, it's sad to see a man who's brought so much to the team leave, but i think it's for the best.

Good luck Marcello... Grazie! :touched:
    well, according to uefa.com , they say
    that lippi will be a grandfather for life time...
    as he said,, or maybe they just took his old words..

about the CL, i know he won it , but that was long time ago,
    on other hand he lost 3...
    which makes tha pain worse than the joy of winning..
    anway
    making 3 finals in a row, is really something hard for anyone
    to do, but lippi did it ..
    we will never forget u ,,,
    do u think he can make a 3rd return
    :D

OP
    bahraini

bahraini

May 20, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    Thank you Marcello! Thank you for every single trophy and every single play! I am so sad. This guy is Juve and he now leaves! Hope he takes over at Italy! I will miss moments like these one:
    thanx for the pic
    its really great one
    showin all the love off and for lippi
    when was that by the way?

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by bahraini ] ++

thanx for the pic
    its really great one
    showin all the love off and for lippi
    when was that by the way?
    When we won the scudetto 26 on the last day in Udinese! Remeber Ronaldo crying? That was the day!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Selfishly speaking, if he does decide to coach again, and if Fiorentina make it back into Serie A next year, you see where I'm getting at..........................................

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I really wnated a change... but is always sad to say good bye to a good member of the team...

good luck Lippi... pray fo us to find a good replacement for u.!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)