Lippi rules Capello when it comes to Juve? (1 Viewer)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
I remember the tactics and way of play with Lippi as if it was a dream coming true:angel:.. and we not only won most matches we also playd like we should..we playd like JUVENTUS..or does anyone think Capello can do it better than Lippi in the future???

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Cap has been with us only for some 5-6 months now, be patient. It's too early yet to make judgement on his management of the club.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++
I remember the tactics and way of play with Lippi as if it was a dream coming true:angel:.. and we not only won most matches we also playd like we should..we playd like JUVENTUS..or does anyone think Capello can do it better than Lippi in the future???

lippi abandoned us twice buddy

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
What are you talking about? We were a shambles last year under Lippi, an absolute shambles!

Sep 14, 2003
During Lippi's 1st spell in the 90's, we steam rolled teams, during Lippi's 2nd spell, we were more functional, doing just enough to win the game in most cases. We were hardly the most attractive team to watch. This season's team is still mostly Lippi's inherited by Capello, hence why we're not playing great football.

OP

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

Rubbish. he resigned when he saw he cant do anything. he also won 5 scudetti with us.
    i agree with Lippi we scared the world:fero::D

OP

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

What are you talking about? We were a shambles last year under Lippi, an absolute shambles!
    yeh last year but how about the other 7 years in whitch we got 5 scudetti and 3 champions finals? how about that not a single italian trainer had achieved that in history of Juve..the best Italian coach ever at a club

Sep 28, 2002

yeh last year but how about the other 7 years in whitch we got 5 scudetti and 3 champions finals? how about that not a single italian trainer had achieved that in history of Juve..the best Italian coach ever at a club
    trap was more successful :D

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
    dont forget what lippi gave to juve, he was a very successful manager but he did have a bad last season in charge. it will take years for capello to reach the same heights that lippi got at juve.

OP

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++
    dont forget what lippi gave to juve, he was a very successful manager but he did have a bad last season in charge. it will take years for capello to reach the same heights that lippi got at juve.
    years? it takes a fycking decade to achieve what Lippi did for the Juventini

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    mmm... I don`t know but it is true Cappelo has been just 6 months with us and we should give him another year except for this to judge
    and by the way I think he ment the years we won 2 titles and reached the CL final 3 times in a row with one of them being won while we were clearly dominating 99% of the matches with efficency and creativity!

OP

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
    mmm... I don`t know but it is true Cappelo has been just 6 months with us and we should give him another year except for this to judge
    and by the way I think he ment the years we won 2 titles and reached the CL final 3 times in a row with one of them being won while we were clearly dominating 99% of the matches with efficency and creativity!
    yep thats what i ment:D

OP

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    we had two bad years under lippi and what did he do ? chickened out. no offence.
    what did Lippi do? please get your head into the real world.. maybe ask all the Juventini in Italy what a god he is to Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)