Lippi rules Capello when it comes to Juve? (1 Viewer)

Dec 26, 2004
Capello is a better tactician than Lippi, titles he mangae to get with 3 different team prove it (and of course he will win somthing with us).
But Lippi's style suit JUVE more, he know our weakness and strong points and how to use it, simply he is the best in doing it in the JUVE style....
and for sure Lippi is more cool I miss his elegant silver hair, his Aramani's suit, the way he smoke his cigars when we r winning :D:D:D
Why don't Capello try to smoke cigars?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
your 1-0 is like Juve's recent wins against lecce, lazio, bolognia and fiorentina. not convincing against such weak opponents
Its the points that count Mr Bes ;)

OP

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #46
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
    Capello is a better tactician than Lippi, titles he mangae to get with 3 different team prove it (and of course he will win somthing with us).
    But Lippi's style suit JUVE more, he know our weakness and strong points and how to use it, simply he is the best in doing it in the JUVE style....
    and for sure Lippi is more cool I miss his elegant silver hair, his Aramani's suit, the way he smoke his cigars when we r winning :D:D:D
    Why don't Capello try to smoke cigars?
    whaha yeh thats also what i mean..Lippi was a great face on the sidelines for the media and the Juventini:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Well Lippi and Capello cannot be compared if Juve is the yardstick. I think irrespective of what Capello does in his time here, he is not going to be able to churn out the results Lippi did during his reign. I dont agree with those who say Lippi abandoned us, because to me it was more than made up for when he came back from a higher paying job at Inter and took us to 2 more scudetti, a coppa final and a CL final. Lippi was Juve, and Juve was Lippi. Capello has way too many teams attached to his history, for him to be identified by one particular team. So I'm going to have to say for me, Lippi is and forever will be a Juve legend.

PS: Someone mentioned Lippi's failures last season. Well i dont think a single season where we came 3rd can wipe away almost a decade of destruction Juve caused in Europe and Italy for the better part of Lippi's time as coach.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Well Lippi and Capello cannot be compared if Juve is the yardstick. I think irrespective of what Capello does in his time here, he is not going to be able to churn out the results Lippi did during his reign. I dont agree with those who say Lippi abandoned us, because to me it was more than made up for when he came back from a higher paying job at Inter and took us to 2 more scudetti, a coppa final and a CL final. Lippi was Juve, and Juve was Lippi. Capello has way too many teams attached to his history, for him to be identified by one particular team. So I'm going to have to say for me, Lippi is and forever will be a Juve legend.

PS: Someone mentioned Lippi's failures last season. Well i dont think a single season where we came 3rd can wipe away almost a decade of destruction Juve caused in Europe and Italy for the better part of Lippi's time as coach.
    Well said Baggio, i agree 100%

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    I think Rijkard's just lucky to have a good squad as Barca and that he has Ronaldinho. Otherwise, I dont think he would be that successful.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
    I think Rijkard's just lucky to have a good squad as Barca and that he has Ronaldinho. Otherwise, I dont think he would be that successful.
    forget about the skills of players , i am talking about how players move the balls between them , a lot of passses , while here in juve just one ball to the attack then it finish , i think this is because we have a weak midfield in creating chances , we need a playmaker

by the way laudrup and platini were the only playmakers who played with juve

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    well, that's our style of play now. we play direct atacking, not possession football. even zidane didn't create much passing in juve as much as he is doing now at real. i have to admit, zidane is a totally optimized player in real than he was in juve.

but still, credit goes to us for zidane's talent as it was here that he learned them.

btw, even neddy who won golden ball doesn't play possession football, he also plays direct football. i think we play according to our players' abilities. we just simply don't have the playmaker needed to make the style of play everybody wants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)