LIPPI QUITS (6 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Batigol said:
i told you guys he was going to quit, we should have waited before we appointee Desch. mannnnnnnnnnnn
Haha, just imagine Deschamps missing out on being juve coach again. Deschamps was on the brink of becoming our coach (he thought he already was) two years ago, when Capello spoiled his party. Imagine Lippi taking his job, now that Deschamps is finally the juve coach :D.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
axlrose85 said:
whats gentile's coaching style like?i think he might be a good option because he's a world cup winner,he's been coaching the u-21 for a while,and he'd know the young talent well ; which is what would replace the likes of del piero,inzaghi,cannvaro etc in the coming years.

well ive always been calling for gentile to take juve as he knows how to use youths well, as for his style of play, its fairly attacking, but cautious at the same time, he wud do a great job for italy imo, and donadoni for u21

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Lippi's time is over with Juve as a coach, there is no need to try it for the third time. But If he comes back as a director that would be awsome.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Grazie mille, Marcello. Lippi did a great job with this Italy squad and should be highly credited for bringing a new style of play to the Azzurri and creating wonderful team spirit. Thanks for the WC and good luck in the future.

di_vladi

Jul 11, 2006
Batigol said:
i told you guys he was going to quit, we should have waited before we appointee Desch. mannnnnnnnnnnn
:agree: Though I doubt whether he would have agreed to come back. Anyway, his choise is wise. I wonder what will his next job be. When he left Juve he promised he wouldn't coach another Italian team.

Sep 14, 2003
Thankyou Lippi, you made every Italian proud.

Gentile could do the job but his relationship with Cassano is not good, and whether you like him or not, he's a special talent that Italy could need in the near future.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Thanks, Lippi. And kudos to you for going out on top and essentially telling all the pre-Cup detractors who wanted your head to "eat sh*t and die". :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm with snoop on this one. He'd be great as a director, but he's run his course (and probably lost his own personal desire) to coach Juve a third time.

Maybe he'll follow Trap and coach Benfica to another Superliga championship. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)