LIPPI OR CAPELLO (1 Viewer)

Aug 2, 2005
I WROTE THIS WHILE REPLINGTO POST HERE

and the idea comes to put it in A NEW THREAD

to do a comparison....
lippi or capello?

i'd prefer lippi, why?

coz with less quality players we were doing great at serie A.And equal run at champions league.

who is better?....
Tachanardi & Davids OR Emerson & Viera
nedved, camo, thuram, trezeguet, zambrotta, gigi are still at the same form

ferrara, montero OR cannavaro
pessoto, brindelli or balzareti and chilleni.
zebina was good

capello does good with big teams
beat milan, inter, roma, lazio

while losing to small teams, reggina, palermo

but lippi against big teams is doing randomly,
winning, losing and drawing.

while against small teams, he earns almost a 100% record
and even if juve with lippi draw to small teams....you are happy then, coz it comes at a moment you are thinking of losing then.

juve of capello comes from behind alot while juve of lippi once they've been late a goal or two surrender.except some few matches

juve of lippi was bench poor
while juve of capello is rich with quality players at the bench
some times i wonder how lippi was going to manage a match with a bench of
zalayeta, pessoto,oh my god legrotagli...conte...miccoli...juliano...brindelli ...
appiah...di vaio....oliviera...and for alot of the times....basic players was injured.

this is what i see...

with a small ending to this
if lippi have the current squad...i'm sure that now the scudetto race is over, and all the european teams tremble if juve name comes around.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JUVEMOOD
Aug 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    NEDVED WON'T CAUSE THAT MUcH DIFFERENCE

he is 70% of what he was.

but camo is 120% of what he was. and so is alex and trezeguet.

OP
    JUVEMOOD
    Aug 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    how i don't?

i agree thAT nedved nowadays is the shadow of nedved 02/03.but he still have it.

he changed alot after he won the balllon doro.

it's not fair to capello to comparison with lippi now,

but what do u think if lippi have this squad will do?

he'll do magic

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    Lippi plays more attractive football than Capello. Lippi is the coach I like more. Who better ? Both are very successful and are excellent coaches. My vote goes to Lippi though. I can't wait for the WC.

Sep 28, 2002
    Don Bes said:
    last year lippi was here he proclaimed he had the best juve squad he had ever had. we all know what happened next. dont talk out of your ass
    it supposedly was a good squad. who could have expected that appiah and legtoagglie would suck monkey's arse after their performances in previous season. and again, you cant compare that to what we have now. emerson, cannavaro and vieira weren't here with lippi.

Jan 7, 2004
    Fliakis said:
    it supposedly was a good squad. who could have expected that appiah and legtoagglie would suck monkey's arse after their performances in previous season. and again, you cant compare that to what we have now. emerson, cannavaro and vieira weren't here with lippi.
    yes, but thuram wasnt 35 and nedved wasnt 32 and trezeguet was scoring for fun. it was lippi that kept playing thuram on the right. kept benching maresca and was playing del piero everytime he was fit to walk.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    Lippi for sure.COmbined both good attack and defence with players not as good as the players we have now.He was better with the youngsters and made more tactical substitutions.And the team could come from behind.Now with Capello we are lost after one or two goals we conced and we can not press the opponent hard.

Sep 28, 2002
    Don Bes said:
    yes, but thuram wasnt 35 and nedved wasnt 32 and trezeguet was scoring for fun. it was lippi that kept playing thuram on the right. kept benching maresca and was playing del piero everytime he was fit to walk.
    thuram was worse in 03-04 than he is now. trez is also scoring for fun now. wont comment about maresca. and zlatan now gets the same treatment as del piero back then. for better or worse.

Sep 28, 2002
    Don Bes said:
    i dont buy this "lippi had worse players crap"

zidane, ferrara, del piero (pre injury), inzaghi, perruzi, montero, zambrotta, deschamps
    when he had those players he did his job. 5 scudettos and 4 cl finals. lets wait and see what mr capello will do.

besides, lippi is prettier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)