LIPPI OR CAPELLO (2 Viewers)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
I think Lippi had and also now has juventus blood. I don't think that Capello will. But i dont know its too difficult to answer that question. We had good (CL) and bad times with lippi...lets see what will happen with Capello this year. I hope for very good times (CL) :D

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
The one think I don't like in Capello is that he has great influence in some players and when he leaves a club they want to follow him.Tha was good for us with Emerson but what will we do when he leaves with Emo and Ibra???

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Lippi for sure. He's much more offencive. How many games this seasen have Capello startet with 3 forwards? Lippi say there's no problem with using 3 forwards as long as they help the rest of the team some.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Don Bes said:
snoopy, whats your take on that ?
I always support the managers when they have the job with Juve.Lippi then,even Ancelotti and now Capello.

I was supporting Ancelotti then against everyone almost,and believed in his abilities, look what happened,he won the scudetto with Milan,and made them CL champion plus another CL final.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I can't really make a comparison, really. Lippi would have overstayed his effectiveness with business as usual if he had stayed longer. The same will ultimately be true of Capello, unless he leaves before then.

OP
JUVEMOOD
Aug 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #39
    so it looks like we all like lippi more alot than capello

thats expectable.

for alot reasons as you mentioned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)