Lippi is staying. (1 Viewer)

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
I can't see anyone else coaching Juve. Lippi has to stay. He chose a very offensive lineup vs Lecce and its not his the players stunk up the joint. He was going for the win and the players underperformed. Plus, the goals by Konan were superb!!!

Aug 1, 2003
But Lippi also has made some rather harsh decisions ... Maybe he tends to get personal? I don't see why he still refuses to play Miccoli and of course Maresca, plus Baggio once described Lippi as ".....likes to pick on me for no reason...." in his autobiography

:undecide:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It pisses me off that Maresca and Miccoli are two of my favourite players, and any coach in the world but Lippi would play them :irritate:

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
It pisses me off that Maresca and Miccoli are two of my favourite players, and any coach in the world but Lippi would play them :irritate:
well both players are considerd to be sub players, so i guess he should give his first team their chance..although i think mersca and micoli play way better and arent out of form like many players on the squad

OP

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #71
    ++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
    i higly doubt moggi will want a new coach for next season.
    he is to busy looking for nw defenders..
    why isnt when the team is very much doing really bad they balme the coach
    the coach means everything!, and i dont think Moggi desides if Lippi is staying, Agnelli does that!

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    I think Lippi is gone, for better or for worst, an it was is decission, despite the offers of moggi to stay one year more.

thats why moggi has approched to Prandelli this last days.

OP

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #74
    lippis tactics are really good ..
    he trains the players like he always does
    its just the players arent so motivated
    what was so diffrent his tactics in the beg of the season
    and look at the ending ..same tatctis just out of form players!!
    He is not the same, you most see that, he looks like he dont care, and gives up too easy. And his tacticts are not good at all, this season has proved that, and the 4 lost CL finals too!!

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

He is not the same, you most see that, he looks like he dont care, and gives up too easy. And his tacticts are not good at all, this season has proved that, and the 4 lost CL finals too!!
    well his tactics made us atleast reach those finals why did we do bad in the final! becuase of the players ..why didnt they do aswell as they did in the rest of the matches!!
    u cant judge the coach by the way he looks..i mean coaches shoulnt show their emotion i bet he is really pissed off! but he just shows that hes cool with everything

OP

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #78

well his tactics made us atleast reach those finals why did we do bad in the final! becuase of the players ..why didnt they do aswell as they did in the rest of the matches!!
    u cant judge the coach by the way he looks..i mean coaches shoulnt show their emotion i bet he is really pissed off! but he just shows that hes cool with everything
    Have i judged by the look?. If you have heard him, he has denied that there is something wrong with the defense, he just ignores that something is wrong.. And i have seen a lot more coaches getting more out from weaker players/teams than Lippi is managing with JUVE!

OP

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #79
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
    3 lost, 1 win...
    Ok, that was a big mistake of me :confused:, i almost cant keep track of all the semifinals and finals Juve has played back in the years. I mix them sometimes, sorry.

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

Have i judged by the look?. If you have heard him, he has denied that there is something wrong with the defense, he just ignores that something is wrong.. And i have seen a lot more coaches getting more out from weaker players/teams than Lippi is managing with JUVE!
    well surley he knows thre is a weekness he isnt that blind he just dosnet want all the ppl to get all worked up that he is aware and he isnt doing so well to fix it..and then they would balme him..which they are!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)