Lippi is staying. (2 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Miccoli should have been a starting player this season. When Del Piero was injured and when he came back showing no form at all, Miccoli should have been there.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Lippi may make up his mind regardless of what Moggi offers.

Something tells me that if Lippi feels he can still put together a championship run, he'll consider staying. But if he feels it's not as sure next year, he knows when it's time to step aside.

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
Just to add some spices.....

Lippi Gives up Second place.

04/25/2004. A very disappointed Marcello Lippi has given up completely on the second place after yet another terrible display by his defence which handed Lecce a 4-3 away win.

The Tuscan coach said: "The second place discussion is probably over now. Four points away from Roma we still had the chance of reaching the second place. Now it's over. It's not the module; it's a day in which the team didn`t do well."

Soccerage, www.soccerage.com

OP

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    Im tired of lippi now, he simply cant be a good coach, when he's not able to get more out of this team. His moral doesnt seem very good either. And why should he care about second place, why should we, with lippi as a coach the best thing we could achieve in CL is loosing another final. Bye bye lippi, hope you dont get the national team job either! its bad enough with trap.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    Fresh ideas and a coach who does not bench on-form guys b/c he likes to stick to the old guys is needed. If those rumours about Agnelli already chosing Prandelli for next season are true I'm ok with that.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Is anyone else tired of hearing "This isn't a crucial match", "Our horrific loss wasn't pivotal in the championship race", "We played well despite losing 5-0 to Como"?

Yeah, me too

Aug 1, 2003
    This is sick. Losing to Lecce like that is just sick, with all due respect to Lecce of course. SICK!!

But I remain as a neutral in Lippi's matter.

However my only fear is if Juve fail to qualify for CL next year, I have NEVER wanted to be in the qualifying stages, too big of a risk IMO

fvckin Juve management

OP

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    However my only fear is if Juve fail to qualify for CL next year, I have NEVER wanted to be in the qualifying stages, too big of a risk IMO
    Why care, as long as lippi is the coach the best thing we could dream of is loosing another CL final. Then its better to be out!

Sep 14, 2003
    Lippi is leaving, be it this season or next. Why wait til next season the team needs a revolution starting with the coach, the sooner it begins the sooner we can build a powerful team again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)