Lippi is staying. (1 Viewer)

OP

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #81
    When your not able to get more out from Appiah and Legro than this, is it something wrong! The defense this year has been a scandal, the worst in the history of Juve. And dont just say Moggi is the responsible for that, it is clearly Lippi. He cant be good at all anymore. He is hopefully history, of course he has been good for Juve, won 5 scudettoes, 1 CL, but i think many other could achieved the same, and its time for a change.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Aug 27, 2003
    yes but its like ur saying that lippi is moving legro and appiah feets on the pitch and that he is to blame for each mistake.
    they are responsible for their mistakes and they should be balmed..
    they all get equally traning and why does it seem like zambro does so well and legro dosent?? why does maresca do so well and appiah dosent?
    yes lippi has failed in a sense but he is not to blame for everything i think he is too much under pressure ...
    well I think i would be another loss for juventus..f he left

OP

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #83
    You might be right, but remember the coach has to get the best out of every player, not only Zambrotta and Maresca. Even if they are better than the others. I have a bit trouble to explain what i mean by this, but if Prandelli comes, then im confident that he will make them play better.

Aug 27, 2003
    well i partly see ur point but i could be enterperting u wrong
    i belive that the whole juve squad and staff is just under alot of pressure and are not even in te mood for all this mayhan they are just hopeing and wishing for the season to end

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    dont be. He will not train any other team,neither Italy or European, he will wait till Trap get down from azurri and
    give it a try...
    it was a great thing to have him with juve all this years...

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    by no means.
    As a matter of fact, im totally oposed to the idea of Lippi leaving. i had many arguments in this forums regarding so, because i dont think Deschamps or Prandelli have the same caliber than Marcello.

but, times are changing, and the juve best coach ever has decided to leave. i respect his decission. Honour to him

Lippi, youre always be in the heart of the Old Lady....

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    well, i read in skysport (gotta support our new sponsor :D ) that prandelli sed he's NOT coming to juve :confused:

rumors.....:fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)