Lionel Messi wins Fifa World Player of the Year award (5 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Júlio César definitely should be there. Again, it's a shame that having a bigger name is more important to some.

Only Zlatan really had a chance, because of the failings in Europe.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
It's seriously not funny when you do that. Who cares if someone likes Barcelona or not, how can you talk like that when we play like headless chickens week after week, is what I don't get.

That sign of hatred is just a reason of jealousy I guess.

If you're denying Messi's talent then sorry but there must be something wrong with you.
did you read exactly what i wrote. I didn't say he is shit and useless, and I didn't say barca is a useless team. I couldn't careless about barca , their REAL fans and their FUCKING FAKE fans. Messi is one of the top 3 in the world, but I think xavi had a better season than him becasue Xavi is the engine to Barca team and control the field. Everything has to go through Xavi.

P.S Where did I deny Messi's talent? Don't make up shit I didn't say

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Messi, Messi, Messi...what can one conclude from that

Oh and tone it down a bit. No need for that, I was just saying. You who hate them are giving them more attention than their hanboys.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Xavi Xavi Xavi. He is the best player in the world. Those coaches who voted can go f off. I want build a team, I would choose build it around a player like Xavi, and not messi.

Oh and one more thing F barca and their fake fans :D

Jul 12, 2002
did you read exactly what i wrote. I didn't say he is shit and useless, and I didn't say barca is a useless team. I couldn't careless about barca , their REAL fans and their FUCKING FAKE fans. Messi is one of the top 3 in the world, but I think xavi had a better season than him becasue Xavi is the engine to Barca team and control the field. Everything has to go through Xavi.

P.S Where did I deny Messi's talent? Don't make up shit I didn't say
Personally, I'm of the mind that Xavi and Messi were equally integral in the greatest club team of all time, so it's hard to pick between them. that being said, yes Xavi is the better player to build a team around, but Messi has more star appeal based on his electrifying play, so when it comes to awards, that makes a difference, right or wrong.

P.S. what's the difference between fake fans and real fans? Do you mean fake fans that support barca to make other people like them and real fans who support the club because they actually like the team and the organization?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
That's open for interpretation.What are you basing it on? Flair? Trophies won? Because Real Madrid has a trophy case that says otherwise.
I'm talking about the current Barca team compared to any other club team now and historically.

It's based on trophies won in the last two seasons, they've basically won everything, and won them with style.

The current Real Madrid team has won nothing and and won nothing in the last few years also.

Even in their greatest days, Madrid, and I believe no other team, has comprehensively won as many trophies as Barca has in the last couple of seasons.

Complete domination.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
As i said,it's open for interpretation.No doubt that Barca are quality but they are not the greatest club team of all time.I'll agree within the two year period but Real Madrid have won the CL five times in a row & the first ever winners..Even if that was back in the 50's,i don't see Barca replicating that feat.Also they won the La Liga four times in a row in the 50's.

La Liga - 1953–54, 1954–55, 1956–57, 1957–58

CL - 1955–56, 1956–57, 1957–58, 1958–59, 1959–60

So based on trophies & as you pointed out historically,Barca are not the greatest club team ever.Simply put,it's Real Madrid.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
As i said,it's open for interpretation.No doubt that Barca are quality but they are not the greatest club team of all time.I'll agree within the two year period but Real Madrid have won the CL five times in a row & the first ever winners..Even if that was back in the 50's,i don't see Barca replicating that feat.Also they won the La Liga four times in a row in the 50's.

La Liga - 1953–54, 1954–55, 1956–57, 1957–58

CL - 1955–56, 1956–57, 1957–58, 1958–59, 1959–60

So based on trophies & as you pointed out historically,Barca are not the greatest club team ever.Simply put,it's Real Madrid.
I think it's safe to say Barcelona would demolish that Real Madrid team.

Your speaking of a team that is pre the professional era, post WW2 when the world, and in particular Europe, was still trying to put itself together.

This current Barca team is better than any team in any era, technically, quality of play, result wise and trophy wise.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I think it's safe to say Barcelona would demolish that Real Madrid team.

Your speaking of a team that is pre the professional era, post WW2 when the world, and in particular Europe, was still trying to put itself together.

This current Barca team is better than any team in any era, technically, quality of play, result wise and trophy wise.
That's blatantly obvious & a retarded thing to say.Also you are back tracking because this is how you based your opinion.

Even in their greatest days, Madrid, and I believe no other team, has comprehensively won as many trophies as Barca has in the last couple of seasons.

Complete domination.
WRONG!

As i pointed out the stats,Real have had a more dominant phase than Barca.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
That's blatantly obvious & a retarded thing to say.Also you are back tracking because this is how you based your opinion.

WRONG!

As i pointed out the stats,Real have had a more dominant phase than Barca.
They dominated in an era that wasn't even professional and half of Europe didn't have proper teams anyways. So their domination is worthless in this day and age.

Barca are dominating in an era where teams are spending millions and are HIGHLY competitive.

Can't compare.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)