Linkin Park: Minutes to Midnight (4 Viewers)

OP
Rhizoid
Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    Guillermo,

One would only be foolish to say that such bands like the ones you listed are not technically superior to the Nu-Metal/Alternative acts we see today.

You barely hear solos, and song structures are almost always identical in today's mainstream rock music.

Having said that, not all of this "identical" stuff happens to be crap music. (except for Creed coz theyre like uber-gay and their songs suck ass)

Personally, I'm a fan of the old school 80s/90s metal indeed....but I do have a fair share of alternative/nu metal in my cd / mp3 collection......

Buy on AliExpress.com

Guillermo

Jun 21, 2006
    I respect any tipe of music, and I like some nu metal bands like S.O.A.D (old stuff) and Korn (old stuff too)... But there is not a lot of variety of quality nu metal bands...
    I think that old school metal is the best music you can hear if you like metal.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
    I respect any tipe of music, and I like some nu metal bands like S.O.A.D (old stuff) and Korn (old stuff too)... But there is not a lot of variety of quality nu metal bands...
    I think that old school metal is the best music you can hear if you like metal.
    THANK YOU SOAD lover,
    BY the way Linkin PARK sucks soo fucking commercial :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)