Like HI! (5 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Coming from a schizophrenic male crack whore suffering from a severe case of depression I'm not going to feel too insulted about that.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
*~h3y~* gurlie nicolez. im like totally glad youre like hella back. we can like hella like be bfffFffJFFfjKFff's 4 lyfe like YaAaA!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Seven said:
Coming from a schizophrenic male crack whore suffering from a severe case of depression I'm not going to feel too insulted about that.

Seven said:
Think about it. The world would be a better place. You need a license to drive, you should have one to raise a kid. Psychos breeding other psychos is the last thing we need
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

some of the funniest shit Andries have ever posted !!!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Seven said:
Think about it. The world would be a better place. You need a license to drive, you should have one to raise a kid. Psychos breeding other psychos is the last thing we need.
Very true. I also think driving exams should be accompanied by IQ tests.

The other day I was cut off by a 45+ year old guy wearing a Feyenoord jersey and ditto cap (backwards on his head of course) driving a Volkswagen Golf that was 'pimped' who then continued to wave at me, challenging me for a street race.

Which is a little disturbing but mostly very sad.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Erik-with-a-k said:
The other day I was cut off by a 45+ year old guy wearing a Feyenoord jersey and ditto cap (backwards on his head of course) driving a Volkswagen Golf that was 'pimped' who then continued to wave at me, challenging me for a street race.

Which is a little disturbing but mostly very sad.
I take it you lost the race?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
seven calling anyone schizo is a bit rich remembering this is Mr."i am never gonna post here agin" and "hello i am sevens brother" all the rest about menace is spot on though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)