Ligue 1 2019/20 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
Any good RBs from Ligue 1 we could take. By good i mean better than Danilo ofcourse
The quality is low, there is the Algerian Youssouf Attal (Nice) who has the technical qualities of Cancelo but also his defensive shortcomings, he is better suited for 3-5-2. Meunier is a little better offensively than Danilo but just as weak defensively, and he is also very dumb.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The quality is low, there is the Algerian Youssouf Attal (Nice) who has the technical qualities of Cancelo but also his defensive shortcomings, he is better suited for 3-5-2. Meunier is a little better offensively than Danilo but just as weak defensively, and he is also very dumb.
I thought there would be more quality youngsters. Seems tough to find a reliable fullback

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I thought there would be more quality youngsters. Seems tough to find a reliable fullback
Atal is good. Really good going forward and underrated defensively and improved it recently apparently. The way he beats his man is something. He doesn't have an impressive physique however

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Icardi reaction after Cavani miss open goal @IlCapitano

I don't think he was laughing at him, someone was saying something on the bench and he turned to him before laughing. They've been good friends all season long, so I doubt it's anything more than banter.

But if he did do that he's a cunt. Cavani stood up and gave him a standing ovation when he scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)