Ligue 1 2017/18 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Cavani Will be let go soon enough. He can't fight this. Looking from his perspective You think "Who this young Brazilian cunt think he is to come here and want to take over?"

From Neymar's perspective "I have the talent to be the best in the world, all I need is to give PSG a cl title and score as many goals as possible. Every chance that could become a goal should be given to me. Oh, and I'm also the most expensive player in history, who the fuck is that 30 yo man?"

Honestly? Cavani is a rat, Neymar is a rat. Fuck them both. And I hope PSG implodes good.
How is Cavani at fault?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Of course.

Btw, there's also this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...2/Edinson-Cavani-digs-Neymar-think-Messi.html

It's more than likely not true though I guess.
It's dailymail, so... pinch of salt and all. But they probably didn't really get along.

This shit takes me back to the time when Edmundo and Romário wouldn't talk to each other at Vasco yet the goals were coming left and right. If they're mature enough in the pitch, what happens off of it doesn't really matter.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's dailymail, so... pinch of salt and all. But they probably didn't really get along.

This shit takes me back to the time when Edmundo and Romário wouldn't talk to each other at Vasco yet the goals were coming left and right. If they're mature enough in the pitch, what happens off of it doesn't really matter.

Sure, but I think we already know they aren't. They're bitching about penalties and Neymar doesn't even pass the ball to Cavani. It would come as a big surprise for me if they don't try to ditch Cavani in January. Because he's obviously a good striker, teams are going to come running anyway. PSG need the money and need to make this shit go away.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Sure, but I think we already know they aren't. They're bitching about penalties and Neymar doesn't even pass the ball to Cavani. It would come as a big surprise for me if they don't try to ditch Cavani in January. Because he's obviously a good striker, teams are going to come running anyway. PSG need the money and need to make this shit go away.
True. And they also need to balance the books. So Cavani leaving isn't that bad, like you said teams will come running and pay good money for his talent. I'm thinking Premiet League, 50million plus.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Hopefully Liverpool won't get him as he would fit them as a glove.
Some fans might blast me due to the obvious reasons but I wouldn't mind seeing him there if he doesn't come to us. They couldn't achieve anything with Suarez so why would Cavani be any better lol.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
What a bargain we could get then. God knows where we would play everyone but could figure that one out later.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Get Cavani Beppe :tuttosport:

Higuain & Cavani both playing for Juve would be both unnecessary, and absolutely worth it given how much it will piss off Napoli fans.

Apr 17, 2013
Fekir is back:sheik:
Sell Dybala, buy Nabil.

Another huge match from his side, 2 goals (including a free kick at the last minute that gives the win), an assist.

Since the start of the season 9 games played, 7 goals and 4 assists. He returned to his pre-injury level, I'm super happy for him.

This guy deserves the France national football team, but deschamps, this genius, prefers champions like Payet Tauvin Coman lol.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sell Dybala. Yeah, let's sell our best player and most marketable asset, to buy an ugly terrorist lookalike. :howler:

Nabil is a very good player, but let's tone it down a notch.

Fucking ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)