Ligue 1 2017/18 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mbappe is an absolute monster. had heard about him but not really watched until last season when he played City, then we played Monaco. Monaco may have been outplayed but, at times, he toyed with our defenders, defenders who shut down Neymar, Messi and Suarez weeks before. Guy is ridiculous, no way to stop him.

And Cavani is the long term unrealiszed crush :tuttosport:
Mbappe is crazy Fekir is great and I wonder why nobody here talking about Thauvin who is having a great season

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

anyone follow Lyon? looks like Nabil Fekir back at his best!
In April 2016 he said:

“Right now I’m at Lyon and I’m happy,” Fekir told TeleFoot. “We still have four games to aim for second place, then we’ll see what happens at the end of the season.
My dream for the future? Juventus. There are four clubs that I dream of: Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Bayern Munich. We’ll see.”

And a month ago he said:

"There's nothing concrete with Barcelona," Fekir told Telefoot.
"Spain makes me dream: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid. Those are great clubs.
"But there is also England, with Manchester City and Arsenal. ::lol3::
"Is this my last season at Lyon? I don't know what the future holds for me. I've still got two years left on my contract. So, I'm still Lyonnais."

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Fekir is unplayable on his day and amazing to watch. Would already be in one of the three out of four :)D) clubs he mentioned or EPL if not for his ACL tear. My only worry is Foletti&Grani getting their hands on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)