Life's so cruel... (1 Viewer)

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #62
    thank you guys.
    it is so damn hard,that i think i will take 3-4 days off,go to an island where my best gf lives(this friend who died was her bf for more than 2 years) and stand by her side help her get through this and try to feel a little better myself.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Lilianna said:
    thank you guys.
    it is so damn hard,that i think i will take 3-4 days off,go to an island where my best gf lives(this friend who died was her bf for more than 2 years) and stand by her side help her get through this and try to feel a little better myself.
    lilli if you need to talk again just give me a shout ok? i know nothing really helps but sometimes just talking to someone who has suffered the same can help ease the burden

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #64
    thanx Bozi,i really appreciate it.
    but i think i need to keep my mind busy with something else!
    when i talk or even think about it,it makes me cry...

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Lilianna said:
    thanx Bozi,i really appreciate it.
    but i think i need to keep my mind busy with something else!
    when i talk or even think about it,it makes me cry...
    i understand lilli but the offer is always open ok?

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    something similar happened to someone my friend knew. He was 18 he was on holiday in Nigeria. He got held up by two people and they asked for his mobile and his wallet and he gave them both to the people holding him up. After he gave them to the people they shot him in the head :(
    How can people live like that??

RIP to all the people that have been lost in the past.

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
    Lilianna said:
    Yesterday,a friend of mine,which i loved very much,was killed in an accident...

Today,it was his funeral,and i saw him lying in the coffin,and he was so peaceful,like he was sleeping,but his face was blue...his life wasn't there...
    his soul wasn't there in his body,it was with all of us who loved him.
    at the funeral,i heard when they were burying him,the chirch bells,and the awful sound they were making, and i can tell,it was one of the worst days of my life. tears,was just not enough for the pain,all of us were feeling.

today,for the first time of my life, i actually faced the death of a loving one from that close.
    i used to believe in god with all the power of my heart,
    but if there was a loving and caring god up there,he would't take away the life,of a 25 year old boy,and of an amazing person...

guys,TAKE CARE AND MAY ALL OF YOU BE BLESSED.
    life is so important,and we're so little aware of that.....
    so spend time with your loving ones,take care of them,and be greatful for every moment spent with them.

sorry to write to you about something so horrible,but my grief is just HUGE,and i needed to share it with you...

R.I.P Χρηστο. We'll miss you,and love you for ever

Ar dheis lamh De go raibh a anam uasal

May his gently soul be at Gods Right Hand

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #71
    he is in heaven,if such place exists at all.
    he is now peacfull and happy,because we love him so much
    and i am sure his soul is also here with us

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
    I'm so sorry Lilianna. Unfortunately this is something everyone has to deal with in life. We come to care so much about only a few people, and in an instant it can all come to an unfair end.
    May his soul rest in peace and I hope your life will have more good times than bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)