Libya 2011 Demonstrations (4 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Saif. Wasn't he with his father before they captured him?
No Mutassim was with his father a few hours before they caught him. then they separated, Mutassim ran away with a huge number of bodyguards, but they were chased down by the rebels who at the time did not know they were chasing Mutassim. Gunfire erupted between the two parties, and most of Mutassims bodyguards were killed while some were arrested, one of those arrested was so scared, he asked the rebels to not kill him in return, he would tell them who the man that is running away from them is, he told them it was Mutassim Gedaffi, so they kept on chasing him, at this point only 2 other bodyguards were with him. They cornered him, and asked him to surrender, he denied that he was Mutassim and kept on fighting instead, in the end his two other bodyguards were killed, while he got wounded in the neck, when they caught him he was alive(theres a video) they put him on an ambulance but he died before reaching the hospital.

As for Saif, there are unconfirmed reports that he is hurt and being held captive in Zliten right now. He was not with his father at all.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No Mutassim was with his father a few hours before they caught him. then they separated, Mutassim ran away with a huge number of bodyguards, but they were chased down by the rebels who at the time did not know they were chasing Mutassim. Gunfire erupted between the two parties, and most of Mutassims bodyguards were killed while some were arrested, one of those arrested was so scared, he asked the rebels to not kill him in return, he would tell them who the man that is running away from them is, he told them it was Mutassim Gedaffi, so they kept on chasing him, at this point only 2 other bodyguards were with him. They cornered him, and asked him to surrender, he denied that he was Mutassim and kept on fighting instead, in the end his two other bodyguards were killed, while he got wounded in the neck, when they caught him he was alive(theres a video) they put him on an ambulance but he died before reaching the hospital.

As for Saif, there are unconfirmed reports that he is hurt and being held captive in Zliten right now. He was not with his father at all.
Wow. That's something.

How old was Mutassim?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I've been called cold hearted, indifferent, selfish many times because I usually don't show emotions like most people do in big and important moments. 10 000 died in Fuckistan....I accept it as if it's weather news. "Congratulations, you have a son" - I accept it like it's my 10th child. I often want not to be like that, but I am.
Still, I felt happiness about the recent happenings in Libya and I think it's because of the ugly brown midget Fred. I guess I grew a soft spot for him. Fuck you Fred :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Wow. That's something.

How old was Mutassim?
Not sure exactly, but i think he was something like 35-36.

He was a military commander. But at least he died fighting, unlike his father.

Theres a new video that hasn't been shown on TV at all, where Gedaffi is saying to the rebels "7aram 3aleikom" very clearly while he was getting slapped around. He died a coward. Very unlike the smug personality he always showed on TV.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I've been called cold hearted, indifferent, selfish many times because I usually don't show emotions like most people do in big and important moments. 10 000 died in Fuckistan....I accept it as if it's weather news. "Congratulations, you have a son" - I accept it like it's my 10th child. I often want not to be like that, but I am.
Still, I felt happiness about the recent happenings in Libya and I think it's because of the ugly brown midget Fred. I guess I grew a soft spot for him. Fuck you Fred :D
Awwww :touched:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Not sure exactly, but i think he was something like 35-36.

He was a military commander. But at least he died fighting, unlike his father.

Theres a new video that hasn't been shown on TV at all, where Gedaffi is saying to the rebels "7aram 3aleikom" very clearly while he was getting slapped around. He died a coward. Very unlike the smug personality he always showed on TV.
You have the video?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You have the video?
Of course, i have all the videos. Almost everything is documented, i just don't want to post them here. As i understand that it might not be appropriate, after all we Libyans went through, we all loved seeing such videos, but others probably won't like to see such things. If you want it, i can PM it to you. Clear video of him saying "7aram 3aleikom", also i have the video when they took him out of the hole he was hiding in if you're interested.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This is Mutassim before he died.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LuhH3ti9hE

On other less positive news, there are now reports of A.Senussi fleeing, this man is the second most wanted man in Libya after Gedaffi, even more than Gedaffi's sons IMO. He was the head of intelligence and the main man in the Abu Slim prison massacre.
He looked chilled and relaxed there.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Of course, i have all the videos. Almost everything is documented, i just don't want to post them here. As i understand that it might not be appropriate, after all we Libyans went through, we all loved seeing such videos, but others probably won't like to see such things. If you want it, i can PM it to you. Clear video of him saying "7aram 3aleikom", also i have the video when they took him out of the hole he was hiding in if you're interested.
Please do. And I think it's okay if you post them here as-well. Everybody's happy with Libya's reborn.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He looked chilled and relaxed there.
Ya they treated him well unlike his father. Plus, unlike his father he turned out to be brave actually. I don't like admitting such a thing about a terrible man like Mutassim, i probably won't ever dare to say it in Libya. But the guy has balls.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Please do. And I think it's okay if you post them here as-well. Everybody's happy with Libya's reborn.
I know they are, but such graphic videos might not be appropriate, i don't know. If people want me to post the videos, i will. In the meantime check your PM in a couple of minutes.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ya they treated him well unlike his father. Plus, unlike his father he turned out to be brave actually. I don't like admitting such a thing about a terrible man like Mutassim, i probably won't ever dare to say it in Libya. But the guy has balls.
Did they shoot him afterwards again or he just kept on bleeding till he died?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Did they shoot him afterwards again or he just kept on bleeding till he died?
Still unconfirmed. It looks like he died as a result of the injuries he already had, they were slapping him and pushing him around, he might have died because of all the trauma + injuries + the way he was handled. It doesn't make sense that they put him on a car to take him to the hospital and then shoot him again. Plus you can clearly hear in the video a few people shouting, we want him alive we want him alive, while they were taking him to the car, unless it was an individual thing by one of them. I'm pretty sure the general intent wasn't on killing him before he reached the hospital.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Oh, you mean Mutassim, no he died because of his injury for sure. Look at the picture Jay posted, the wound was a deadly one. They really wanted to save him so that he'd be tried for his crimes, but they couldn't save him in time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)