Libya 2011 Demonstrations (5 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The French air force is saying that they haven't faced any difficulties at all. Not so strong anymore are you fucking rat :howler:

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
Fred, west fucked up Yugoslavia. We were to strong, that not suit west, they allredy had strong Russia.
Im afraid Lybia will be splited in two parts, one half for gadafi suporters, other for non suporters.
I wish I am wrong.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred, west fucked up Yugoslavia. We were to strong, that not suit west, they allredy had strong Russia.
Im afraid Lybia will be splited in two parts, one half for gadafi suporters, other for non suporters.
I wish I am wrong.
You will be wrong, the overwhelming majority of the Libyan people do not want Gedafi to remain alive let alone as Libyan president.

I am not pro western at all btw, i do believe their governments only care about their interests, even if that means occupying other countries or meddling in their internal affairs. I was strongly against and still am strongly against what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan, in this very case its different though, first of all there aren't any troops on Libyan soil, second of all we welcome and even encourage their involvement as long as they don't send troops on our soil, we have a common goal this time. Third, we understand that they're only looking out for their interests, but this time their interests do not collide with ours. Finally, we had to stop the blood shed, i'm sure Serbian media wasn't showing you the picture, but he was absolutely butchering us, and according to human rights groups, and according to reliable Libyan sources like the Libyan UN representative and the temporary Libyan government led by Mustafa Abdel Jalil, the deaths have reached 11,000.

So whatever they did in Yugoslavia has absolutely nothing to do with what is happening in Libya.

Jul 2, 2006
Let's say west will save people from Gaddafi. Then what? Libya will be one step away from annexation. It depends of USA's mercy. If USA suddenly decides to fight against terrorism, spread democracy or find nuclear weapons(!) in Libya, UN will not say a shit. Gaddafi should step down but if he is a hyena, western are vultures.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Let's say west will save people from Gaddafi. Then what? Libya will be one step away from annexation. It depends of USA's mercy. If USA suddenly decides to fight against terrorism, spread democracy or find nuclear weapons(!) in Libya, UN will not say a shit. Gaddafi should step down but if he is a hyena, western are vultures.
Lool, you've got that right.

We're just going to make up a reason to send in group troops and hang out as long as want in Libya because it's oh so much fun.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea it's not ridiculously expensive to move aircraft carriers and fly covert intelligence missions or anything.

Not to mention we are getting raped internally by those fatcats in the government who sign ridiculous contracts with military companies they own so the taxpayers can cough 500$ for a screw.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
64 deaths? :howler:

First of all that number is either an exaggeration or its not true at all. The source is Libyan State TV, the same source that until yesterday was saying that there has been not one bullet shot at Libyan people by Geddaffi or his forces :howler:

Btw, they are not allowing journalists to see those bodies, they are not answering their questions on where these bodies came from, when they died, how they died or anything. What Libyan state TV are saying is that 60 people died, take our word for it.

Now i don't want to disrespect the dead, and just in case this very time they are right i wish they RIP, what Gedaffi is doing now, and if you don't believe this, just open on Al Jamahirya channel right now to make sure, what Gedaffi is doing is he's bringing people and getting them to protest in military bases. So now people are protesting against the coalition in Bab El Aziziya, a military base and where Gedaffi resides, in Garthabia airport, a military base and airport in Sirt, and in Me'eteega militiary base and airport. Have you ever seen civilians protesting inside military bases? :howler:

The man has killed 11,000 people Snoop, i dont understand how anyone can have any sympathy for him. I seriously don't.

Fuck off with these comments. Very offensive stuff at this time btw, how about you say that to Hamid when he comes back, tell him that you say forza to the man that hanged his uncle in public on State TV live for the whole Libyan population to see. Either you are very ignorant about whats happening in Libya, or your extremely stupid, or maybe you don't think the blood of the 11,000 Libyans who died in the past 4 weeks are worth overthrowing Gedaffi.

You havent said one thing about Gedaffi, when he was butchering all those people in the last 4 weeks, all of a sudden you decide to appear in this thread when the West have come in(under request by the Libyans may i add). I know the Serbian media is misleading and its very pro Gedaffi, i've even seen some pro Gedaffi facebook groups by Serbs, they are very upsetting to many Libyans i have to say. This isn't about America, as much as you Serbs want to make it about America(your history with them), this is about stopping Civilians dying, and for the Coalition forces stopping the prices of oil from going up while doing that, which is probably the main reason they're coming in. I don't really care really, as long as their is no occupation, no foreign troops on our soil and we have a common goal which is ousting the criminal and his disgusting family.

They can have all our oil if it means that there are no more Libyans dying, seriously, oil or peoples lives, the guy was going to kill half the population.

Look i'm no pro west person, not in the slightest, anyone who has ever debated politics with me knows i am not pro western at all. But at this time, the choice becomes quite easy, the guy has butchered us, have you not been watching the news, have you not talked to Libyans, almost everyone i know has someone killed by Geddaffi and your talking about oil.
Wait a minute, where the fuck you made a conclusion that I have a sympathy for this clown called Gaddafi? :D are you crazy man? I am dissing him from the very first day, I hope he is caught as soon as possible, I want him to suffer for the every drop of blood.

If you meant the pro-Gaddafi people, I will definitely have an equal sympathy for them just like I have sympathy for the anti-Gaddafi people. Both are your brothers, fighting for different cases.

As for the number "64", I saw it written on Turkish channels (CNN TURK), to be honest, I didn't check the source, but I wasn't surprised by the number, it's not huge and it is expected, in that post I meant that the bloods started to spread everywhere, reminded me of Iraq, that was my point, and not to support any part of the revolution..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
As I mentioned above, assholes at companies such as Lockheed Martin make a ton of money off further military spending but it's not like America as a whole is benefiting or wants this in anyway.
Be fucking sure they want this. This, and every other mess that appears be sure Americans are there for interest. They were and they always will be.

Any given war is the best way to get money for such corporations.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Be fucking sure they want this. This, and every other mess that appears be sure Americans are there for interest. They were and they always will be.

Any given war is the best way to get money for such corporations.
I second this. Of course they want these, more than anyone.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's going to be a lot tougher this time around for any corporate interests to try and force an extended presence after Iraq and Afghanistan. The American public is pretty sick of wars that we don't believe in and it's becoming common knowledge that government officials have been intentionally signing horrible contracts with military suppliers and bleeding American taxpayers dry.

Not to mention Obama came out and promised that US involvement will be over soon and there will be no ground forces deployed.

Now I'm not saying that I believe this will go so smoothly, which is why I didn't want US involvement in the first place, but I can assure you that Americans are sick of conflicts on the other side of the planet and just want to deal with our own economic issues. This puts any politicians who want to move into Libya in difficult position as it could be political suicide for them.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I personally wouldn't trust Obama but I do believe people are sick of involvements and wars but you know what, sadly it's not you guys who decide that but higher force. It's not just Iraq but it's happening since the WWII so I don't see any reason why it should stop now. Especially now when the US debts are higher than ever when Keynes' theory nor monetary system can't pull you out of those.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well Obama has an election he needs to win coming up in 2012 so it's actually in his interests to keep America out of Libya.

He has already been heavily criticized for failing to pull out of Iraq in a timely manner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)