Libya 2011 Demonstrations (5 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
have fun but stay safe!:) how long is that flight? looks really draining.
Thanks, i have no idea how long it will be because i'm not so sure about the internal flights, but it will probably take almost a day.

Safe flight Bro, and Aid Mubarak to you and all your Family.
3aleina o 3aleikom inshalla.

Is it true Gaddafi was raped before being murdered?
Lol no thats such an exaggeration. Type, Gedaffi sodomized in youtube, someone just pokes him in his arse with a stick thats all :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
One stupid Lebanese politician he was like we heard and are sure Gaddafi was raped before putting this metal stick up his ass.

Anyway, have a safe flight habibe.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
One stupid Lebanese politician he was like we heard and are sure Gaddafi was raped before putting this metal stick up his ass.

Anyway, have a safe flight habibe.
Thats crazy talk man :p

Allah eysalmak 7ob :)

Yo Fred, do you speak Arabic in a Libyan accent or UAE accent?
Libyan of course. But here in the UAE i sometimes use a kind of mix between Libyan, Palestinian/Jordanian and UAE accent. Because the fuckers here don't understand when i speak pure Libyan :tdown:

ouch, hopefully you will be in first class.:p
Unfortunately not :p

Very happy for Fred. I don't know you but going home to a liberated country after all this years of tyranny must be great.
Thanks a lot man. You can't imagine the feeling, i really can't put it in words, i never dreamed that this day would ever come in my lifetime.

Libyan accent.

Fred has this girly voice, I spoke to him once on the phone and I felt my ding was about to break my Tv table.
Don't believe this fucker :p

Have a safe flight Fred, I'm really really happy for you :smile:

:disagree:
Thanks Hoori, hopefully Iran is next :)

It was a small poke, look it up on youtube, people exaggerate things a lot. Look it up seriously, its not disgusting or anything i promise :p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:weee: :weee:

So happy for you bro! That trip seems long but you're getting an unexpected aerial tour of the country :tup:
I'm planning on a big road trip in the summer, i'll be visiting Misrata, Benghazi, Zintan, Zawiya. Too bad i don't have much time in this trip. But ya, its going to be amazing seeing a Gedaffi-less Libya :touched:

I wish you a safe trip, Fred. May your dreams come true.
Thanks a lot mate.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,200
    Going to Libya in 8 hours time! :weee:

Not going to be an easy trip though. Dubai - Amman, Amman - Benghazi, Benghazi - Tripoli, Tripoli - Sebha. But its well worth it!!
    WoW. I'm so glad for you, Fred. How many hours will you spend in Amman? Is there any chance I can see you at this day?

Very happy for Fred. I don't know you but going home to a liberated country after all this years of tyranny must be great.
    Indeed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)