Libya 2011 Demonstrations (5 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm watching a program talking about Saadi Gedaffi's crimes, one of them was killing former Libyan footballer Bashir Rayani, terrible crime. His son is there, poor guy can't control himself, he started crying. The more i hear about these animals crimes the more i love how the rest of these animals are now watching their back frightened that they might end the same way as their coward father. Everyone has his day, these are the best days for any Libyan. My only regret is that Gedaffi should have been taken to every family he caused pain too, for everyone to get the opportunity to humiliate him the way he did to us all those years. I wish the other two dogs, Saadi and Saif il Islam never get a trial, they should be shot like dogs in the middle of the desert.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
All 100% accurate. He was chosen as the minister of justice as a sign to show people that the Libyan government started making reforms. Abdel Jalil was very respected amongst Libyans at the time, it gave some Libyans hope that there might be some reforms for real since Abdel Jalil was an honest man. Unfortunately though, he was put there as a face only, most of the decisions he made were never really implemented, one of the most famous cases, was when he for the first time in Libyan history allowed a case to be opened against the government, he allowed the Abu Slim victims families to take the people responsible for Abu Slim to trial. Unfortunately though the lawyer that the families chose to represent them was imprisoned. It prompted Abdel Jalil to come out on Live TV and offer his resignation as none of his decisions were implemented. His resignation was refused but a few months later the revolution came about.
Yet he acted as a minister in Khadaffi governement for 4 years, i don't doubt the man's integrity or interest, i'm in no place to do so, but i just share with you what i observe. Just like there are people who are praising him for his stances against Khadafi , they are people who are accusing him for exemple, of intransigence during the appeal by the Bulgarian nurses.
But that's not the point as i said, i just questionned their decisions and them taking the right to sell Lybia to the west when they don't represent the lybian people and they weren't part of the revolution.

Also did you not see Abdel Jalil on Al Jazeera when Mohd Gedaffi was put under house arrest and when there were strong rumors that he was killed by the rebels, he came out on Jazeera and said that if it turned out to be true he will resign and that it does not honor him to be part of a rebel movement that took revenge. Abdel Jalil is a man of law, he'd have loved to see Gedaffi on trial. The reason there are so many fake stories and covering up by the NTC and Misrata rebel leaders is because they do not want to admit that they lost control of their fighters. If you watch the videos you'd see some of the military commanders shouting to the others we have to keep him alive, but the majority not listening and not being able to control themselves from beating the living shit out of the dog.
Come on, you can't be that naive, if you saw the day when Khadaffi was dead, he came out saying the Nato bombarded him, a while after we capture him and he'll be brought and in the official statement he said that he may be killed by freindly fire, both you and me know that neither him nor the USA wanted him alive because he knew too much.
And if you look at the video where Muatissim was captured, the rebels who captured him mainly islamists easily identifiable by the looks and what they were saying they promised him that he'll take him to the hospital ( Yet he was killed ).

Lol at the majority of rebels being islamists, i don't blame you for thinking so, i'd have expected the same, but did you not see the popular reaction all over Libya when Ali Sallaby(most prominent Libyan Islamist) said on al Jazeera that the Libyans do not want M.Jebril and the executive board? Everyone rallied against him and for the TNC and executive board, i never expected the overwhelming majority of Libyans to side with liberals ala Jebril and Tarhouni over Sallaby.
All the videos i saw, the reports i read and the experts i listen to say otherwise, It was the Islamist that been fighting Khadafi since 93 and yet they are completely negliged in the NTC.

As for the oil contracts, it was the price for the intervention, we always knew NATO wasn't intervening for humanitarian reasons, the alternative was that Benghazi was going to be wiped off the map(Saif il Islam's words). Its not as if we were benefiting from the oil before.
I know that, i said who gave the right to these same people who's been working with Khadaffi to sell Lybia in part to the west, if the lybians weren't benefiting from the oil before, doesn't mean they shouldn't benefit from it now, and it's not just the oil, it's conctract related to every field, health, transport, education.......

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The Islamists were fighting from 93 that was true, in 2011 the majority of the rebels alliances are with the NTC and not with the Islamists though. As for Abdel Jalil, i don't need to listen to people or the media talk about Abdel Jalil, people from Benghazi know him very well, i know him even before the revolution. The media can say what they want, Libyans know Mustafa Abdel Jalil very well.

How did you know it was Islamists that had Mutassim? Just because they had beards? lol. Mate i have family members who have been clean shaven their whole life, but when they go to fight its not like shaving is one of your priorities. Plus, it was Misratans that caught him, Misrata is probably the least country that has Islamists. Libyan Islamists come from the East mostly, namely Darna and the Green mountains.

As for the fake stories about Gedaffi's death. I told you before, they do not want to admit that they just killed him in cold blood, they do not want the world to know that they couldn't control their fighters. What most probably happened, was that a group of rogue rebels, took things into their own hands and just executed Gedaffi. To be honest, i am very happy for that. We've suffered enough, and we want to start rebuilding our country without the headache of having to give that worthless dog a trial. I'm content with the way it all ended, and so are most Libyans.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Freddy, there's this woman forgot her name, she used to be Gaddafi's left hand. They used to call her Blood sucker, she has executed too many since Gaddafi took over. Did they catch her?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Unfortunately not Rab, you're talking about Huda Ben Amer, the executioner, or "Masasat el Dema2" like they call her in Libya. Haven't heard of her to be honest, theres a big possibility she might have fled the country. Man, that woman was a criminal, she was also one of the people responsible for hanging the famous Sadeg el Shwehdi.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya, i remember that. No photo's or video's though, and my personal rule about everything Libya is that its a small country, things like that spill out, a photo a video anything. I don't trust the media.

I also have friends that are with the rebels, they all told me they heard nothing other than what was said in the media. So i don't believe she was caught personally.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,153
    Developments today:

The idiot was burnt this morning in the desert.
    His family is thinking about moving to live in South Africa after they were alerted by Algeria to stop making political speeches.
    An explosion in an oil tank at Sirte has resulted in killing 100 people.
    An Algerian newspaper: Mustafa Abdeljaleel has ordered to execute 32 people in 2008 when he was with Qadhafi. They showed a document for that. Will he be accountable for that crime?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Unfortunately not Rab, you're talking about Huda Ben Amer, the executioner, or "Masasat el Dema2" like they call her in Libya. Haven't heard of her to be honest, theres a big possibility she might have fled the country. Man, that woman was a criminal, she was also one of the people responsible for hanging the famous Sadeg el Shwehdi.
    I watched that last night :cry:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I wish she will be burnt alive.
    Hopefully :tup:

Developments today:

The idiot was burnt this morning in the desert.
    His family is thinking about moving to live in South Africa after they were alerted by Algeria to stop making political speeches.
    An explosion in an oil tank at Sirte has resulted in killing 100 people.
    An Algerian newspaper: Mustafa Abdeljaleel has ordered to execute 32 people in 2008 when he was with Qadhafi. They showed a document for that. Will he be accountable for that crime?

I doubt those were political prisoners or something like that. Probably real criminals.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    He's a relative of Hambon's btw, if i am not mistaken his direct uncle :frown:
    Are you serious???????

I almost had tears last night. Painful thing that was. They did execute 6 others also. All in a school.

That bitch was the one who gave the orders and the ideas.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Are you serious???????

I almost had tears last night. Painful thing that was. They did execute 6 others also. All in a school.

That bitch was the one who gave the orders and the ideas.
    Yes of course i'm serious. Despite what you saw in the video, he reached the hospital and they found out that he didn't die. So they gave him a fatal injection, after that they threatened his family and warned them not to do a "3aza".

She was a terrible woman, as soon as Benghazi was liberated, the people went to her house to look for her, they didn't find her there of course, so they burnt the house and everything in it, its a shame because the house had so much valuable evidence against her in case she ever gets to trial.

In other news, Muammer Gedaffi, Mutassim Gedaffi and Abu Bakr Younes were all buried in an unknown spot, and buried in an Islamic way today in the morning.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Sheikh Sadeg Gheryani issued a fatwa, we did not hear Gedaffi speak for months now, we do not know if he made "tawba" or not, so we cannot assume he died a non muslim, therefore he had to be given an Islamic burial with prayers and everything according to the Sheikh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)