Letter to Marco Motta, from the heart (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
God damn it, is this really a surprise to anyone? He was used as a back-up at Roma for Christ's sake!! Why the f**k didn't that fact alone ring any alarm bells at Juve HQ?!!

No surprise, knew he sucked. You know the shit has really hit the fan when you start backups from lesser clubs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How can I get flagged for calling Amauri a useless piece of horse shit (which he is no less than motta a suck ass) but you write a letter telling Motta to kill himself?

In that case. Fuck off Amauri, go kill yourself you scumbag

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    How can I get flagged for calling Amauri a useless piece of horse shit (which he is no less than motta a suck ass) but you write a letter telling Motta to kill himself?

Do you see me being repetitive and boring as you are? Do you see me insulting Motta daily like a broken radio? You, should be the last one to lecture people and question their posts. You should be thankful we are closing an eye and letting you insult the player 90% of your time around here.

I never insulted Motta unless you think calling a player rubbish or garbage is an insult. And asking him to kill himself isn't an insult either.

I would give you an infraction for this post, but I'll let you drive your own path. Keep being repetitive and keep insulting Amauri daily and you'll achieve something big.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Do you see me being repetitive and boring as you are? Do you see me insulting Motta daily like a broken radio? You, should be the last one to lecture people and question their posts. You should be thankful we are closing an eye and letting you insult the player 90% of your time around here.

I never insulted Motta unless you think calling a player rubbish or garbage is an insult. And asking him to kill himself isn't an insult either.

I would give you an infraction for this post, but I'll let you drive your own path. Keep being repetitive and keep insulting Amauri daily and you'll achieve something big.
    whoooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....you missed the point completely Rab, I don't really care about this thread. Chill out man.

But lets be honest, opening a thread writing a mock letter to Motta and closing you ask him to kill him self...that's a bit over the top for a guy that hands out warnings and trying to maintain a balance here. I'm no different than anyone else here venting on players that have no business being here and earning millions.

You took this to a whole different level than it really needed to go Rab.

Asking a player to go kill himself is worse than insulting him. Ban me if you want, just don't be a hypocrite.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Let's calm down. Motta sucks, we all know that. I think the hate on him as been expressed and this should be closed. Insulting our players without going overboard the same day he f*cked up can go but let's not make this a daily thing.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003

To be clinical here, suggesting someone to go kill themselves isn't technically an insult. Rather, it is a command.

Telling someone to fuck off, however, is an insult. Particularly note the use of vulgarities.

I know it's shaving hairs here. But there is a subtle difference.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #33
    I actually play as fullback and I can tell you he's one of the most incompetent fullbacks I've ever seen in my life. In fact, if I wanted to improve my game, I'd take a video of Motta, and try to the exact opposite of what he's doing.
    Now that I'm readin this again, its so true.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    To be clinical here, suggesting someone to go kill themselves isn't technically an insult. Rather, it is a command.

Telling someone to fuck off, however, is an insult. Particularly note the use of vulgarities.

I know it's shaving hairs here. But there is a subtle difference.
    Wouldn't "Fuck off" be a command too though?

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
    Jun 4, 2011
    Motta looks like a tomato farmer from Sicily with that hair, just imagine him in jeans and a red t-shirt and you'd get what I mean.
    We signed him to give our team that vintage classic Italian 50's look.
    That's the only explanation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)