Letter to Marco Motta, from the heart (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't even know where to start. I know right at this very moment we have lot of awful, limited, disastrous players in our squad, but you, you're one of a kind, you're a combination of every negative thing a football player can have.

How did you become a football player, Marco? I'm asking you this because I can swear on both Bible and Qura'an that no one else can answer this but you. I can also guarantee Juventus board that 15% of this forum members can play better than Motta and I'm one of them (and I don't even play as Full-back) but I know I can't be any worse since I can mark and definitely pass and run better than Marco the disaster.

I also want to know who was behind this transfer? Apart from Marotta I believe someone had a hand too in this one, Marotta can't be this blind, I do know he visions things with one eye since the other eye is bigger than the egg. Whoever was behind this transfer should be execute and shot.

Also through this letter I want to apologize to Molinaro for the hard times some of us gave him, actually all of us. You make Molinaro look like a combination of Cafu, Maldini in their primes and with some Maicon on top. You're the worst soul to ever step on a football pitch, Marco Motta.

I've always wished our players a quick recovery, but I sincerly wish you long-life injury and your come-back should be when you want to take your grand-daughter for a walk in the park. Maybe then you can mark her well when there's no real male footballers involved.

Thank you for making me boil each time I watch you play, not even Zlatan in Inter managed to boil me and burn my temperature as you did.

I hope you'll read this and consider what I said. You're the worst of the worst of the worsest (new word). Do me a favor and kill yourself or lock yourself in your basement, better for community, safer for public.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    But at least you can expect something useful out of Grygera once in 2/3months. Since we signed this guy(I don't feel like mentioning his name anymore) I've not seen ONE, JUST ONE good thing of him.

Marking = ZERO
    Aerial ball= ZERO.5
    Stamina= MINUS 3
    Defense= NR
    Attack= NR
    Ugliness= 10
    Retardation character= 9.5
    Cross/Pass = 1
    Tackling = NR

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    But at least you can expect something useful out of Grygera once in 2/3months. Since we signed this guy(I don't feel like mentioning his name anymore) I've not seen ONE, JUST ONE good thing of him.

Marking = ZERO
    Aerial ball= ZERO.5
    Stamina= MINUS 3
    Defense= NR
    Attack= NR
    Ugliness= 10
    Retardation character= 9.5
    Cross/Pass = 1
    Tackling = NR
    You forgot one important property,

Ball watching 10

Jun 13, 2007
    I actually play as fullback and I can tell you he's one of the most incompetent fullbacks I've ever seen in my life. In fact, if I wanted to improve my game, I'd take a video of Motta, and try to the exact opposite of what he's doing.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    You forgot one important property,

Ball watching 10
    Yes, I knew I missed something. +rep

I actually play as fullback and I can tell you he's one of the most incompetent fullbacks I've ever seen in my life. In fact, if I wanted to improve my game, I'd take a video of Motta, and try to the exact opposite of what he's doing.
    :lol: Thank you for cheering me up a bit.

Nomuken

NUMB
    Contributor
    Dec 14, 2009
    Motta nod never sticks a leg out, just braces his body as every brilliant cross bends around him, I'm pretty sure he gets slapped by Storari in the locker room with a line behind Storari following Cheillini, Bonucci, Aquilani and the rest of the team. Don't know how he gets out of that Stadium alive after every match he plays, he must look like :anon: every time he leaves the Juventus ground.

Jun 13, 2007
    True, always thought he was an average player but I never thought he would be this awful. He's been our most unpleasant surprise of the season along with Quag's injury.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    Oh Rab.:lol:

At first i kinda wanted Motta here but who knew he'd suck this bad?
    I thought he was average at first, never thought he'd suck this bad too. What puzzles me even more is the fact that he's a football player.

If this guy can play for Juve then I should be able to play for God's football team if he has one. This is not fair.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I am dead serious when I say that Marco Motta doesn't understand this game.

First of all, his spatial intelligence is his weak point. I know that because it's my weak point too. You're born with that weakness. You're rarely aware about things around you. (The complete opposite of this would be Xavi, who needs 1 second look at one image and then he'll tell you where everything is on the picture. Motta (and me :) ) need good 30 seconds for the same thing).
    Second, there is some serious hole in his development as a footballer, or to be more exact, development as a defender. Was he a midfielder or striker until he was 18-19? As Red said in the other thread, some basic things in defending are learned at 7. It's like that in Scotland and I know it's like that in Croatia too. It's surely like that in Italy, where master defenders work and live. Motta obviously wasn't trained for that when he was young because if he was and this is how good he was, he'd have never made it.

As Rab said above, the blame must fall on those who hire him. There is no way that he knew how to defend and he forgot in Juventus. He never knew it and that should have been obvious to the people who hire him and pay him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)