Let's write a letter to Moggi (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Juventus really are gonna look like old ladies now when they are playing Chelsea. :cheesy:
I used to like Chelsea, but not anymore after this Mutu shit. I think that Chelsea will win the EPL, but I highly doubt that they will win the Champions League. Well, they have the best chance out of any other EPL team. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
My open letter to Mr. Moggi....

"Dear Mr. Moggi........

BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The letter explodes....... No more Mr. Moggi !!!!!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
As a native Italian speaker with a good command of the English language, and in accordance with the fraternizing spirit that characterizes milano-turinese relations, I take the initiative of writing a letter to the man you should all be grateful to for this tremendous transfer campaign.

Egregio Signor Moggi,

A nome di tutti gli amanti del calcio di fede milanista, intendo complimentarmi con Lei per questa campagna acquisti assolutamente strepitosa. In effetti, soltanto una mente visionaria come la sua poteva riporre la sua fiducia nel mitico tandem difensivo Montero-Legrottaglie, capace di concedere la bellezza di 42 gol nell'arco di 34 partite. E ci voleva proprio un lampo di genio dei suoi, signor Moggi, per capire che Zalayeta può tranquillamente ricoprire da solo il ruolo di terzo attaccante, rendendo così la permanenza di Di Vaio superflua. Non oso immaginare quale altra mossa azzeccata Lei stia meditando, ma sono sicuro che ancora una volta riuscirà a sorprenderci. Noi milanisti ci stiamo già strappando i capelli all'idea di affrontare i suoi fenomeni, ma d'altronde chi gioca nel campionato più difficile del mondo è consapevole del fatto che prima o poi si deve fare i conti con la Vecchia Signora.

Distinti saluti

Kaiser Franco

Dear Mr Moggi,

In the name of all the football lovers of milanese faith, I wish to congratulate you on your terrific transfer campaign. Indeed, only a visionary mind such as yours could reiterate his trust in the legendary defensive duo Montero-Legrottaglie, capable of conceding no less than 42 goals in 34 games. And what a stroke of genius you have had, Mr Moggi, in understanding that Zalayeta has all it takes to be your third striker, thus making Di Vaio's permanence redundant. I don't even dare imagine what other brilliant move you have in store for us, but I have no doubt that you will once again surprise us all. We Milan fans are already losing sleep at the thought of facing your phenomenons, but as we know whoever plays in the most difficult league in the world must be aware of the fact that, sooner or later, he will have to meet the Old Lady.

Sincerely,

Kaiser Franco
You cheeky red and black bastard! :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
@The people who said that Moggi won't give a swear word: Yeah, you're right, but suppose the media heard about this :D

Tomorrow's Channel4 headline - Juve fans start rebellion :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

"Dear Mr. Moggi........

nah. better antrax coz with a bomb to moggi we might destroy the buldinig and God know juve has no money to do anything, yet alone rebuild a building.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
Dear Mr Moggi,

In the name of all the football lovers of milanese faith, I wish to congratulate you on your terrific transfer campaign. Indeed, only a visionary mind such as yours could reiterate his trust in the legendary defensive duo Montero-Legrottaglie, capable of conceding no less than 42 goals in 34 games. And what a stroke of genius you have had, Mr Moggi, in understanding that Zalayeta has all it takes to be your third striker, thus making Di Vaio's permanence redundant. I don't even dare imagine what other brilliant move you have in store for us, but I have no doubt that you will once again surprise us all. We Milan fans are already losing sleep at the thought of facing your phenomenons, but as we know whoever plays in the most difficult league in the world must be aware of the fact that, sooner or later, he will have to meet the Old Lady.

Sincerely,

Kaiser Franco
I absolutely love it. To be honest I think this will be more effective than a bunch of Juve fans whining about our management, since I'm sure he's used to that by now.

Aug 1, 2003
Cmon. We surely have the right to complain, no ? It's not like we love our club less by wanting better players for the team.

Dear mr moggi,

dont take this the wrong way, but perhaps you should learn something from sensi. he did get ferrari after all.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Why, instead of mocking and insulting the director of the team that you supposedly love, dont search for another team that fullfill your expectancies ??
Because our director isnt doing SHIT for OUR team.......

We'll all still be Juventino's and Juventina's long after Moggi is gone (or killed, whichever comes first...)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

"Dear Mr. Moggi........

oh!!

that would be ideal!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

River

Jun 15, 2004
Then again he could prove you all wrong, or he cant purchase due to financial reasons. I mean chances are hes smarter than us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)