Let's write a letter to Moggi (6 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
I praise your spirit Z... but really.. do you actually think Moggi would take any notice.

A team that has in the region of 13 milion fans in italy alone is not exactly likely to take notice of a letter from a handful of people on a forum... most of which use the site to get match details or in most cases are likely to actually watch maybe 30% of matches if they are lucky.

Looking through the italian press this week its not as though there has been an outcry from juve fans about marescas sale anyway.

Plus do you even know where to send this letter to give it the most chance of actually being read... or were you jus gonna address it to Moggi at juve hq?

Plus... where do people get this stuff about moggi wanting enzo out... Im sure if Lippi or capello had stated to him that maresca was a key player... moggi wouldnt have sold him.

As most know I have never been a fan of maresca and frankly am glad hes gone... to me he is a liability.

Yes hes undoubtedly talented... yes he makes some nice runs and moves, but they rarely come to much and more importantly when he goes forward he doesnt see whats around him and leaves gaping holes in his wake... leaving our defense even more vulnerable than it allready is.

If he is as good as some say... why is it that 2 highly respected coaches across the world in lippi and capello have no interest in him... why is it that all the teams he has been offered too have shown no interest... That roma refused maresca point blank yet asked for blasi who is widely regarded as no more than a decent player.
Why is it that the only firm offers for him were for a return to wba or a recovering viola who cannot afford any better.... No big clubs came in for him

Im not saying he aint talented cause he is but hes a liability and and jus plain isnt at the required level to play for the likes of juve.

I also keep reading this stuff about his love for the club... I have to ask how do you know??
I have never read a quote from a player at a top club that doesnt say he loves the club unless hes looking for a way out... what else would you expect them to say.

Then today we hear him saying... that he wanted the move and he chose fiorentina and how he loves them now and wants to do what di livio has done there and stay there forever... quickly forgot about his love for juve... Plus would a person that truely loves juve really opt for a move to our most hated enemy??

Anyway... jus my 2 pennys worth

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
I praise your spirit Z... but really.. do you actually think Moggi would take any notice.

A team that has in the region of 13 milion fans in italy alone is not exactly likely to take notice of a letter from a handful of people on a forum... most of which use the site to get match details or in most cases are likely to actually watch maybe 30% of matches if they are lucky.

Looking through the italian press this week its not as though there has been an outcry from juve fans about marescas sale anyway.

Plus do you even know where to send this letter to give it the most chance of actually being read... or were you jus gonna address it to Moggi at juve hq?

Plus... where do people get this stuff about moggi wanting enzo out... Im sure if Lippi or capello had stated to him that maresca was a key player... moggi wouldnt have sold him.

As most know I have never been a fan of maresca and frankly am glad hes gone... to me he is a liability.

Yes hes undoubtedly talented... yes he makes some nice runs and moves, but they rarely come to much and more importantly when he goes forward he doesnt see whats around him and leaves gaping holes in his wake... leaving our defense even more vulnerable than it allready is.

If he is as good as some say... why is it that 2 highly respected coaches across the world in lippi and capello have no interest in him... why is it that all the teams he has been offered too have shown no interest... That roma refused maresca point blank yet asked for blasi who is widely regarded as no more than a decent player.
Why is it that the only firm offers for him were for a return to wba or a recovering viola who cannot afford any better.... No big clubs came in for him

Im not saying he aint talented cause he is but hes a liability and and jus plain isnt at the required level to play for the likes of juve.

I also keep reading this stuff about his love for the club... I have to ask how do you know??
I have never read a quote from a player at a top club that doesnt say he loves the club unless hes looking for a way out... what else would you expect them to say.

Then today we hear him saying... that he wanted the move and he chose fiorentina and how he loves them now and wants to do what di livio has done there and stay there forever... quickly forgot about his love for juve... Plus would a person that truely loves juve really opt for a move to our most hated enemy??

Sorry but I have to agree with Shadow here, even if we write a great letter is not going to make any diference...

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
come one man.. if we had a better squad than the one we have now.. maybe it's ok to let him go.. but look at our team... we are lacking players.. and yet they sold DV and Maresca.. and who knows who else.. and there are no signs of decent players coming to turin.. how do you want us to react..??!!! this letter thing is not a solution or anything.. it's just a mere reaction about how we felt against moggi...

River

Jun 15, 2004

Id like to see an instant where any signed letter petition has ever done anything anywhere. Its a waste of time and paper.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think it was a while ago that we came to the conclusion that it'll have no effect whatsoever

Jul 28, 2002

paul u r a git, i had enzo as one of my fav players.....but u mad eme doubt myself.....git :fero:...........................:D

Aug 1, 2003
I've been wanting to send Juve a letter regarding my fan club. We have a lot of members already. but like others mentioned, it's not like they're gonna read it ... sigh. what other ways are there to seek their consent for this club ? :frown:

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I've been wanting to send Juve a letter regarding my fan club. We have a lot of members already. but like others mentioned, it's not like they're gonna read it ... sigh. what other ways are there to seek their consent for this club ? :frown:
Your letter is different.... as long as you send it to the right place you would get a reply

Whereas letters regarding our chosen transfer policy will not get anywhere... But a letter regarding a fan club... Yes you would be answered

Aug 1, 2003

Your letter is different.... as long as you send it to the right place you would get a reply

Whereas letters regarding our chosen transfer policy will not get anywhere... But a letter regarding a fan club... Yes you would be answered
thats the thing - where is the right place ? although juventus.com has kindly offered their marketing address it's still a general address and im pretty sure they receive a lot of letters too, so what makes mine any different? they'd probably chunk it away.

Dec 27, 2003
As a native Italian speaker with a good command of the English language, and in accordance with the fraternizing spirit that characterizes milano-turinese relations, I take the initiative of writing a letter to the man you should all be grateful to for this tremendous transfer campaign.

Egregio Signor Moggi,

A nome di tutti gli amanti del calcio di fede milanista, intendo complimentarmi con Lei per questa campagna acquisti assolutamente strepitosa. In effetti, soltanto una mente visionaria come la sua poteva riporre la sua fiducia nel mitico tandem difensivo Montero-Legrottaglie, capace di concedere la bellezza di 42 gol nell'arco di 34 partite. E ci voleva proprio un lampo di genio dei suoi, signor Moggi, per capire che Zalayeta può tranquillamente ricoprire da solo il ruolo di terzo attaccante, rendendo così la permanenza di Di Vaio superflua. Non oso immaginare quale altra mossa azzeccata Lei stia meditando, ma sono sicuro che ancora una volta riuscirà a sorprenderci. Noi milanisti ci stiamo già strappando i capelli all'idea di affrontare i suoi fenomeni, ma d'altronde chi gioca nel campionato più difficile del mondo è consapevole del fatto che prima o poi si deve fare i conti con la Vecchia Signora.

Distinti saluti

Kaiser Franco

Dear Mr Moggi,

In the name of all the football lovers of milanese faith, I wish to congratulate you on your terrific transfer campaign. Indeed, only a visionary mind such as yours could reiterate his trust in the legendary defensive duo Montero-Legrottaglie, capable of conceding no less than 42 goals in 34 games. And what a stroke of genius you have had, Mr Moggi, in understanding that Zalayeta has all it takes to be your third striker, thus making Di Vaio's permanence redundant. I don't even dare imagine what other brilliant move you have in store for us, but I have no doubt that you will once again surprise us all. We Milan fans are already losing sleep at the thought of facing your phenomenons, but as we know whoever plays in the most difficult league in the world must be aware of the fact that, sooner or later, he will have to meet the Old Lady.

Sincerely,

Kaiser Franco

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)