Let me make your fantasy come true (5 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
@The Curr I got this when I tried joining: This is not a valid league code. Please enter another code or check the code with the league administrator.

Jul 10, 2006
So guys, how can i chance my formation?
Must been overlooking that option.
If you want to go from a 4-4-2 to a 3-4-3 for instance then just sub one of your bench strikers for one of your starting defenders. It's as easy as that.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget to set your captains, guys. The captain gets double points for the gmeweek. And the vice captain will become the captain if the captain doesnt play.

Also, the order of your bench will be the order of the subs the game will make if one of your starters doesn't play. So make sure you set them the way you want.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Vinny, could you give me the code again please, as the one on the first post isn't working for me :S

- - - Updated - - -

It worked now :S haha

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
It worked for me on like the fifth time of trying, I copied and pasted it each time from your first post...but it seems like I was the only one to have a problem, maybe my team is just too good for your league :p

OP
The Curr

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
  • Thread Starter #57
    Cool, because there was no way I could fix it for you if you still weren't able to enter. :D

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    tbh i think it was something stupid in the copy and paste process, like an extra space or something haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)