!!! Lesbians !!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Cool. How does that work? I don't have any bisexual friends. I've heard sayings like "having the best of both worlds" but I've also heard people say "being stuck in between those two worlds". Would imagine that's a tad awkward.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

exactelly.
lesbians doesn't like men.
so what's the point??
i don't understand why all men are acting like seing 2 women making out??:confused::confused:

lets say you have two jars. one has one cookie in it. the other has two.

unless you were looking to lose weight, or prove your stupidity, you would pick the jar with two cookies in it.

now since men are visual, they like to look (see the connection?- visual:look), so imagine enjoying WATCHING cookies. would u rather watch one or two?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

unless you were looking to lose weight, or prove your stupidity, you would pick the jar with two cookies in it.

now since men are visual, they like to look (see the connection?- visual:look), so imagine enjoying WATCHING cookies. would u rather watch one or two?

u know that just puts the hole thing in a new prespective. it just explains a lot.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Yeah, but not the same happens to me with men you know.

gray

Apr 22, 2003

It depends though Josh, to some people, the two cookies may not exactly taste the same

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
I want to watch cookies.

I want to watch one cookie and two doughnuts . . . with coffee.

pad these arent just ordinary cookies, they are rather philosophical in nature. socrates aint got nothin on these cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)