!!! Lesbians !!! (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I think lesbianism is wrong, but even if someone is a lesbian, so what, its their choice. they'll remain as the same person to my eyes.
yeah...
the personality of a person doesn't change...

and even i think that (ok,not all) but most of gays are even better ppl than the men.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

most of my firens are slupping my (beautiful) butt all the time!!!

my best friend says is jelous of my breasts cause she would like having the same and also she says that my lega are much better than her's and all the guys are starring at them...

but...girls are just more honest and more....free to do smg.
noone will missunderstand a girl if she tells to an other one she looks pretty, or if she slupps a but....or even when they are wolking holding hands....
and you believe these things they say you?

OP
Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #68
    because males gays act really gay and guys are supposed to be like tough you know ? and girls are girly anyway ........

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    right MiaWallace ,girls are know to be girlish,they are exposed to umanity,that's thier .. thing u know..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++
    because males gays act really gay and guys are supposed to be like tough you know ? and girls are girly anyway ........
    Actually, AFAIK, in lesbian relationships a lot of the time one of them plays the man's role. There's some pretty tough looking lesbians out there :scared:

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    why do people accept lesbians better than male gays?
    i dont have anything against gay guys. I just would not be confortable around them. for me its one of those things that u dont know u hate unless u see one or at least thats what i think since i have never seen one.

and

to answer your question. lesbians are HOT while gay guys are "disgusting". Thats what this male society teaches us.

is it the opposite for girls though? do they find gays "HOT"?????????

anyone wanna answer that

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i dont have anything against gay guys. I just would not be confortable around them. for me its one of those things that u dont know u hate unless u see one or at least thats what i think since i have never seen one.

and

to answer your question. lesbians are HOT while gay guys are "disgusting". Thats what this male society teaches us.

is it the opposite for girls though? do they find gays "HOT"????????? anyone wanna answer that
    no they dont find them hot.
    i'm not agirl of course:fero:

but if you re-read the thread,you'll get the answer i gave you.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

is it the opposite for girls though? do they find gays "HOT"?????????

anyone wanna answer that
    Actually, since they're usually much more well groomed than the average guy, they do tend to be more attractive. Chances of a girl getting with them are quite slim though :p

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++
    exactelly...
    and when a girl is acting more like a man and she is dressing like a guy (i have met 2 "girls" like this)
    well...this is not very normal either!!:groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    but a lot of girls dress like guys (wearing pants etc.) but a guy wearing a dress is different

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    yes but,
    i am talking about girls who is even difficult to recognise if they are girls or boys!!

i wear pants too....
    but i do not have short hair,
    and i am not dressing like eminem!!

and my teachers can all recognize i am a girl...
    we had a teacher that the first day he came in the class,
    he talked to thta girls saying <<hey,you,this guy wearing the red shirt,stop talking>>
    and she was like <<i'm a girl sir!!>>

pathetic!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)