Leonardo Spinazzola (40 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Not from what I can recall. I remember him making threatening runs pretty consistently while our midfield continued to be absolute garbage.
Yeah, I recall him making runs and then nothing happening, because he would either get dispossesed or backward pass. The bottom line is, his sale/swap isnt worth getting excited about.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Disappointed but I have faith in the management on this one. If they bring De Ligt then I'll be fine with more moves like these.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Do you remember a specific game at least which highlights this? I'm curious now.
Almost every game after Atletico was like this. After seeing him against Atletico, I had higher expectations which over the time have adjusted to what was happening on the pitch. Hence his leave makes me indifferent.

skyshard

Oct 2, 2018
I knew his days were numbered here when he started dribbling opponents and cutting inside, feinting, feinting again. Definitely not Italian enough. Too much attacking talent.
And I thought Allegri was the reason for this. But now they sell our both attacking fb. Don't know what to think.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Disappointed to see a decent academy player go, but was expecting this after the 2nd year on loan plus limited playing time after recovery from injury plus the pathetic player sales financial model that Juve are stuck in.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
This is a such BS deal, it kinda reminds me of Balzaretti deal, when we sold him and got younger “with much more potential” Molinaro...

Really don’t see reason behind this transfer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)