Leonardo Spinazzola (12 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Must have crossed the ball 25 times and about 3 were actually dangerous but the thing with him is that he can keep going and going, and if you have Ronaldo in the area he ends up being an offensive weapon. Alex Sandro now trundles up and down the wing and you might see 3 crosses, it's a different threat.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,103
    Must have crossed the ball 25 times and about 3 were actually dangerous but the thing with him is that he can keep going and going, and if you have Ronaldo in the area he ends up being an offensive weapon. Alex Sandro now trundles up and down the wing and you might see 3 crosses, it's a different threat.
    I wonder if he'll keep that form going next season? :euromax::butchers:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
    Cnclo-leo-kong-sndro
    --------------Can
    Bern------pjanic----spina
    -------Dybi----------CR

Curious to see something like that..Can should be able to help cut Leo's brainfarts and if he works on his long passing, that would be a huge plus. Such a lineup would be more comfortable on the ball, and alot quicker in everything. Bent and matuidi weight us down. Also fullbacks have more freedom to come forward with can filling the gaps.. If Emre steps up in the role this would work same goes for Spina.
    Sub dybi for mandz and it's a 4-5-1 with Bernie and CR crossing and cutting in..

Last edited:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    Every time he plays he is among the best performers. The sample size is small but he looks like the best of our fullbacks. I'd like to see if he can be effective at RB. Spinazzola and Alex Sandro together sounds like the best we can field right now.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,114
    "How am I playing? I told everyone, in January I could leave and leave Juventus (on loan), but I chose to stay and play. Time gave me reason. Ronaldo? He told me to continue like this, to continue to always push."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)