Leonardo Spinazzola (3 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
You may have been right about this guy being better than Sandro.

Well, maybe not 2015-17 Sandro. But definitely these last two seasons Sandro.

:snoop:
I believe he is. Especially this version of Sandro the other version still leaning that way but it's debatable as we don't have enough Spinazzola evidence in this squad yet
Also thanks. I don't know if it's me or the fact that he is Italian but no one even wanted to look at it

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I believe he is. Especially this version of Sandro the other version still leaning that way but it's debatable as we don't have enough Spinazzola evidence in this squad yet
Also thanks. I don't know if it's me or the fact that he is Italian but no one even wanted to look at it
Nope. Been hoping him to replace Sandro for a year (?) now. So you're not alone.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What a machine :tuttosport:

Dat engine, dat pace, dat crossing ability. Madness to even consider loaning/selling him. He’s equally useful on the right and left sides, as a wide forward or wingback.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
So today he starts?

Will be interesting to see what he can do against a top tier defense line. Really good test (maybe even too tough) for him.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Amazing that we were thinking of loaning him when it was inevitable that we would need him in the CL. It's obviously very dumb and unfortunate that he did not get more playing time throughout the year to prepare for this situation tonight.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Amazing that we were thinking of loaning him when it was inevitable that we would need him in the CL. It's obviously very dumb and unfortunate that he did not get more playing time throughout the year to prepare for this situation tonight.
He was out with a very serious injury until November or so... and who knows how long it was before he was legitimately match fit and ready to play regularly. Also considering how much everyone tapped over Sandro's short-term return to form, Allegri would have been crucified if Spinazzola had performed poorly while he was still finding fitness and form. This is probably one of the more understandable cases of Allegri's babying new players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)