Leonardo Spinazzola (12 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Interesting, playing some on the right side. I know he’s done that internationally but haven’t seen him on the right with Atalanta. Shouldn’t be an issue considering he’s right footed, and adds to his versatility.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why is everyone excited by this guy? We have yet to see him in a meaningful/competitive game for Juve. Let's just wait and see if he delivers.
i'd like him to return to match fitness mainly because sandy has played basically all matches this year, and we simply need a good backup for him. also, spinazzola did pretty well at atalanta. by no means a sandro level player, he's not the new zambrotta, still, he's homegrown, italian, very motivated (pushed very hard for a move last summer, even risked felling out with atalanta, which was stupid and cute at the same time) and above all, talented enough to deserve his chance with juve.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why is everyone excited by this guy? We have yet to see him in a meaningful/competitive game for Juve. Let's just wait and see if he delivers.
By this logic, why is anyone so excited by any signing? People had meltdowns as though it were a tragedy that we sold Caldara, who never played a single minute here (and never played in a back 4 at Atalanta, so a little hard to judge even in his time there).

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
By this logic, why is anyone so excited by any signing? People had meltdowns as though it were a tragedy that we sold Caldara, who never played a single minute here (and never played in a back 4 at Atalanta, so a little hard to judge even in his time there).
You REALLY don't like Caldara at all, do you :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You REALLY don't like Caldara at all, do you :D
I think he's a future star, or would have been here anyways. Who knows if he can fulfil his potential in Milan. That team is a dumpster fire.

It's only that I got rather bored of all the hyperbole surrounding him when we were selling him to Milan, people talking as though we were selling a superstar CB in his prime who was going to walk into our starting XI, as though we were downgrading the team by selling him.

It's unfortunate we sold him (necessary because of Higuain :sergio: ), and Bonucci is a rather unlikable character, so the dislike for him is understandable, but Bonucci is an upgrade to our team, and our ability to control games... People should get over it and support Bonucci to return to the world class CB he was.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
because he's marotta's boy

marotta's last few fullback signings have been pretty damn good to decent

licht
evra
sandro

all good

DS decent

Cancelo amazing

so historically seaking, spinazolla should be at least a decent back up to play the 5-10 games in the season Sandro needs rest in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)

• Gian