Leonardo Spinazzola (6 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I think he's a future star, or would have been here anyways. Who knows if he can fulfil his potential in Milan. That team is a dumpster fire.

It's only that I got rather bored of all the hyperbole surrounding him when we were selling him to Milan, people talking as though we were selling a superstar CB in his prime who was going to walk into our starting XI, as though we were downgrading the team by selling him.

It's unfortunate we sold him (necessary because of Higuain :sergio: ), and Bonucci is a rather unlikable character, so the dislike for him is understandable, but Bonucci is an upgrade to our team, and our ability to control games... People should get over it and support Bonucci to return to the world class CB he was.
Our signings and ruthlessness and pragmatism so good that our own fellow fans hate on them. Rinse and repeat.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i think you can promote players from the B team to the A team any time. so with Spinazzolas injury in mind, we should have registered him for the B team, and when hes fully recovered, just promote him to the A team. that would have worked no doubt

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So if there is a huge game for promotion we could send our whole first team down to secure it? I dont think it works that way
There is no reason we would ever do that though regardless of promotion, relegation or not. Would be a ridiculously stupid way to alienate a bunch of first teamers for what? Your B team lol

Apr 19, 2007
There is no reason we would ever do that though regardless of promotion, relegation or not. Would be a ridiculously stupid way to alienate a bunch of first teamers for what? Your B team lol
Im confused. How would than alienate a group of players to play one game? There is no way its legal on a b team right?

- - - Updated - - -

no you can't play for the B team if you've already made 1 appearance for the first team
Gotcha so you can come up but not down?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)