Leonardo Spinazzola (13 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Incredibly stupid move really. Not entirely just because he is not Juve material, because he may become some day.
But because he is coming after De Sciglio, who also is not Juve material, but will never will be.
Because we need a reliable solution now, not only in the future, it was a mistake, to let the present uncovered.
Another issue is that we have changed our formation to a four man defense. Which means that our wingbacks don't have as a primary role to support the midfield and forwards, as it happened in the 3-5-2, when we had 3 CBs and 3 CMs to defend.
In the 4-2-3-1 we only have 2+2 players to defend and it is mandatory for the wingbacks to support the CBs.
So they have to have great defensive qualities. De Sciglio has no qualities whatsoever. And Spinazzola only has offensive qualities.
Cuadrado only has offensive qualities too. So to complement what we had and what we need, we ought to get a RB that is great at defending.
I can't believe how Marotta lost it that much, I can't believe that after 2 CL finals and so many consecutive championships and cups, this is the best we can do...

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Incredibly stupid move really. Not entirely just because he is not Juve material, because he may become some day.
But because he is coming after De Sciglio, who also is not Juve material, but will never will be.
Because we need a reliable solution now, not only in the future, it was a mistake, to let the present uncovered.
Another issue is that we have changed our formation to a four man defense. Which means that our wingbacks don't have as a primary role to support the midfield and forwards, as it happened in the 3-5-2, when we had 3 CBs and 3 CMs to defend.
In the 4-2-3-1 we only have 2+2 players to defend and it is mandatory for the wingbacks to support the CBs.
So they have to have great defensive qualities. De Sciglio has no qualities whatsoever. And Spinazzola only has offensive qualities.
Cuadrado only has offensive qualities too. So to complement what we had and what we need, we ought to get a RB that is great at defending.
I can't believe how Marotta lost it that much, I can't believe that after 2 CL finals and so many consecutive championships and cups, this is the best we can do...
Your crazy, insane, hyperbolic, unhinged rant can only mean one thing.
He will succeed at Juve.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Guarantee Cronios hasn't seen one second of Spinazzola (in games not involving Juve) playing for Atalanta. He clearly hates this proposed purchase because of his nationality and that's pretty much it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Any update of him?Is he coming or atalanta wants to buy a replacement first?
I think we're stalling cause we're trying to sell Licht somewhere.

When we sell him I think we'll easily bring Spinazzola back.

Italian press continues to say it's Nica for Licht, as they sold Dalbert. But he's a LB so it doesn't make much sense imo. Still, I believe that Licht is the main problem of this transfer happening.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Italian press continues to say it's Nica for Licht, as they sold Dalbert. But he's a LB so it doesn't make much sense imo. Still, I believe that Licht is the main problem of this transfer happening.
Yes, I think he'd like to have one last season and then he'll retire. Think he don't wanna move, cause he wants to stay here with his family. Nice wouldn't be that far though...:shifty:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yes, I think he'd like to have one last season and then he'll retire. Think he don't wanna move, cause he wants to stay here with his family. Nice wouldn't be that far though...:shifty:
If they get Laxalt then we'll also get Spinazzola imo. He'll rotate with Sandro and De Sciglio when needed. Even if Licht stays we won't rely on him anymore IMO.

Also, we're thinking of loaning Sturaro to Atalanta so they give us Spinazzola. We'd have to pay a big part of his wages, though.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Marotta: "Spinazzola? We asked Atalanta to have him one year before paying for the right valuation. They answered no."

Marotta on Spinazzola: "We are sorry for the player because he'd have a great opportunity here."

Marotta: "Will Spinazzola not come? "No, there are still 15 days ahead."

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
“Spinazzola? His is a two-year loan. We’re aware of this and we’re grateful to Atalanta for what they’ve done for him,” he said.

“We asked Atalanta if we could get him back a year early, paying the right money for him, but they said 'no’ and we pulled out without any problems.

“We’re sorry for the player because he’d have a great opportunity here, but that’s football and it must be respected. Won’t he come? There’s still 15 days…

So no Spinazzola. Hopefully they find a RB then.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
We are still in a heavy discussion with Atalanta but will not be easy. Spinazzola is training separate and will not play the next game. He wants to come here.
By the way for all his fans. We are looking at Ricardo Pereira according to different sources. I can not judge the guy cause never saw him play.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

I read on the net a Marotta interview where he clearly stated that Atalanta refused to give Spinazolla earlier and that we are aware of that.And then he continues that "anything can happen in the last 15 days of the transfer window".....

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Juventus will pay €7-8m + Laxalt (around €8m) to Atalanta for the return of Spinazzola. (Tmw)

I dont get it...
What don't you get?
We are giving 8 mil. to help Atalanta get Laxalt according to Tuttomercatoweb. He is the player Gasperini wants to replace Spina.
So Spina should be coming soon if TMW is right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)