Leonardo Spinazzola (6 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Rumor is Juve helped Atalanta to finance the purchase of Laxalt who will join them from Genoa to replace Spinnazzola.

Whatever...
Bring him in,and sell Asa asap.
:agree:

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Sandro is staying and Spinazzola is coming, no doubt about it. Spina will play RB. Some games him on the right other games De Sciglio.
Both can play left if Sandro is injured. Spinazzola will be great. I wonder if many of you have seen a good number of Atalanta games.
He defends and attack just like Sandro but is better defensive , while Sandro is better offensive. For me the ideal RB for us> He is a better overall player than Cancelo.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Sandro is staying and Spinazzola is coming, no doubt about it. Spina will play RB. Some games him on the right other games De Sciglio.
Both can play left if Sandro is injured. Spinazzola will be great. I wonder if many of you have seen a good number of Atalanta games.
He defends and attack just like Sandro but is better defensive , while Sandro is better offensive. For me the ideal RB for us> He is a better overall player than Cancelo.
Spazzolino better than Sandro defesively :rofl:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I like Spinazzola, I have followed his career closely since his Primavera days. But the thought of him and MDS as our RBs is worrying.

As a backup to Alex Sandro would be ideal.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I like Spinazzola, I have followed his career closely since his Primavera days. But the thought of him and MDS as our RBs is worrying.

As a backup to Alex Sandro would be ideal.
I don't know much about Spina but from youtube vids, to him it seemed football is all about dribbling. He keep dribbling until being dispossessed. Not much about defending or crossing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)