Leonardo Spinazzola (5 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Medias are talking a lot of BS about Atalanta-Juve players or Atalanta is actually fucking us while we are acting like their Nonna in xmas

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Juventino[RUS];5585242 said:
it doesnt work this way anymore - contract length + salary + transfers fee + potential of the player + agents fee = transfermarket price
Sounds complicated. :panic:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Sounds complicated. :panic:
well i had to add more factors - the team in which player that you'd like to sign is playing - the poorer the club the poorer the price, marketeability of the player, release clause etc. With current circumstances after neymar's transfer i think we need to forget about the thing so called "overpriced" players cause there are no more overpriced or underpriced players, if someone is willing to pay 25m for Spinazzola than he worths all those money

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];5585300 said:
well i had to add more factors - the team in which player that you'd like to sign is playing - the poorer the club the poorer the price, marketeability of the player, release clause etc. With current circumstances after neymar's transfer i think we need to forget about the thing so called "overpriced" players cause there are no more overpriced or underpriced players, if someone is willing to pay 25m for Spinazzola than he worths all those money
its too little for one of the best fullbacks in Serie A, i wouldnt sell even for 40M

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Atalanta won't release Spinazzola
By Football Italia staff

Atalanta have refused to send Leonardo Spinazzola back to Juventus a year early, while Borussia Dortmund also tried to sign the full-back.

The 24-year-old arrived last summer on a two-year loan so he could get regular Serie A playing time.

His progress was far quicker than expected, earning three senior caps for Italy already and being an essential part of the side that finished fourth in Serie A.

It has long been reported that Juve wanted Spinazzola back at base early, especially after Dani Alves left to join Paris Saint-Germain.

However, Sky Sport Italia again reported today that Juve had tried once more this week to convince Atalanta into interrupting the two-year loan.

They were again told that Spinazzola was an integral part of Gian Piero Gasperini’s team and therefore not available until June 30 2018.

Meanwhile, the same satellite station also reported that Borussia Dortmund had made an approach to sign Spinazzola, including a salary worth €3m per year, but Juve are relying on him for their future.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Atalanta won't release Spinazzola
By Football Italia staff

Atalanta have refused to send Leonardo Spinazzola back to Juventus a year early, while Borussia Dortmund also tried to sign the full-back.

The 24-year-old arrived last summer on a two-year loan so he could get regular Serie A playing time.

His progress was far quicker than expected, earning three senior caps for Italy already and being an essential part of the side that finished fourth in Serie A.

It has long been reported that Juve wanted Spinazzola back at base early, especially after Dani Alves left to join Paris Saint-Germain.

However, Sky Sport Italia again reported today that Juve had tried once more this week to convince Atalanta into interrupting the two-year loan.

They were again told that Spinazzola was an integral part of Gian Piero Gasperini’s team and therefore not available until June 30 2018.

Meanwhile, the same satellite station also reported that Borussia Dortmund had made an approach to sign Spinazzola, including a salary worth €3m per year, but Juve are relying on him for their future.
:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)