Leonardo Spinazzola (8 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #244
    To think DeS isn't a good DEFENDER is one thing, but to think Spazzolino is better...
    :numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

Offensively he'd probably be an upgrade to Licht and MDS but i have doubts about his defensive skills. Would have chosen frecking Conti over Spinazzoli, cause he seems to me the better fullback in a 4man defense.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:
    Asa is done, Licht is done, MDS is soft as butter. Spina costs nothing. Bring him.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    The wingback on our 4-2-4 must be a defender, more than an offensive winger.
    And besides, we already made our trash transfer for this spot, now we must search for that quality starter!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    The wingback on our 4-2-4 must be a defender, more than an offensive winger.
    And besides, we already made our trash transfer for this spot, now we must search for that quality starter!
    I don't know, Sandro and Cuadrado for LB and Khedira, Costa for RB, I think we are covered. However, Licht and Chiellini while great players are not enough for the RM position. Id consider signing either Clichy or Matuidi for extra depth

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I don't know, Sandro and Cuadrado for LB and Khedira, Costa for RB, I think we are covered. However, Licht and Chiellini while great players are not enough for the RM position. Id consider signing either Clichy or Matuidi for extra depth
    :lol:

I see what you did there :klin:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    [video=twitter;892442867712614405]https://twitter.com/OTM_tuZ/status/892442867712614405[/video]

Why? @Mark
    Uh oh. I bet Atalanta are shitting themselves. :beppe: is pushing to get Spinazzola a year early :scared: Atalanta will give in like small clubs always do oh wait.... they never give in to us.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    No we are not playing 3-5-2 this year. In our new 4-2-3-1 the wingbacks will be a part of the back defensive four, it is mandatory, that they can defend well and support the 2 CBs!
    Cuads and DCosta will play in the offensive triplet behind Higuain.
    We have Sandro and Asamoah at the left and De Sciglio and Licht at the right. So the RB position is easily our weakest spot of the lot. Licht seems to have declined a lot, so we halready have two mediocre options, adding a third one won't help...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)