Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Leonardo Bonucci has enlisted legal support in an attempt to coerce Juventus into being reinstated. Bonucci’s legal representatives have issued a new formal communication (PEC) to Juventus. The club remains prepared to uphold its decision and is willing to engage in a legal battle to defend its stance. (@TuttoMercatoWeb)

- - - Updated - - -

I hate this fucking whiny prick

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this isn't nice. most players accept similar decisions, just remember mandzukic or khedira

i wonder what really happened though. i remember that bonucci was an allegri darling after he returned from milan, benatia was benched and eventually made to leave because of him. if they were still buddies, he'd play some games. putting him out of the squad is pretty drastic and rare for juventus

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Leonardo Bonucci has enlisted legal support in an attempt to coerce Juventus into being reinstated. Bonucci’s legal representatives have issued a new formal communication (PEC) to Juventus. The club remains prepared to uphold its decision and is willing to engage in a legal battle to defend its stance. (@TuttoMercatoWeb)

- - - Updated - - -

I hate this fucking whiny prick

Lmao

That's... that's not how football works. Get this guy into the reserves until he fucks off if true.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
this isn't nice. most players accept similar decisions, just remember mandzukic or khedira

i wonder what really happened though. i remember that bonucci was an allegri darling after he returned from milan, benatia was benched and eventually made to leave because of him. if they were still buddies, he'd play some games. putting him out of the squad is pretty drastic and rare for juventus

It doesn't matter what happened, he clearly chose to tarnish his legacy here.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

I’ve read some stuff on Twitter by Italian fans who think Bonucci and Allegri fell out over Bonucci talking shit about Allegri to the media.

Either way, Bonucci needs to gtfo and go elsewhere. The club informed him of their decision before the end of last season. Even offered him a proper send off. Be refused. Now the club has to do it the hard way with him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I’ve read some stuff on Twitter by Italian fans who think Bonucci and Allegri fell out over Bonucci talking shit about Allegri to the media.

Either way, Bonucci needs to gtfo and go elsewhere. The club informed him of their decision before the end of last season. Even offered him a proper send off. Be refused. Now the club has to do it the hard way with him.
He's just been shite and unworthy of even this Juventus for 1.5 seasons or more, he doesn't know that he is finished.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Hopefully he can find an agreement with someone soon although i wouldn’t put it past him forcing his stay even while still excluded from the squad and just taking another half year of paid vacation to keep looking for a preferred destination.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This is crazy. I know two sides to every story but Allegri has no reason to lie here, the clubs side has been consistent.
——
Allegri: “I'm sorry that it ended like this, but we've been clear with Bonucci since last February when both the club and I spoke with him several times, telling him that next year would be a time for him to decide whether to continue elsewhere or retire.“ #Juventus

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ok we all know bonucci has been bad this past 1.5 seasons, but can you blame him for wanting to stay and fight for a place?

if you were bonucci and you saw sandro, locatelli, fagioli, weah, kean, milik play would also think you know what i have a chance to play if these guys can play consistently.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
#Allegri to DAZN Heroes: " #Bonucci ? I'm sorry it ended like this, but we have been clear with Leo since last February when the company and I spoke to each other several times telling him that next year would be a year in which he should have decided to continue elsewhere or quit. He gave a lot to #Juventus and Juve gave a lot to him. It is normal for a champion like him to reach the end of his career and there is this fear of quitting. For me he was an extraordinary, important player. He will remain in the history of Juve, 500 games with Juve have been achieved by just a few."

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Look. Bonucci's a pretty funny guy to have in your team, because you know he pisses off the competition. But he has lacked class throughout his career. Almost everything he does borders on the obscene. If you have people like Bonucci in your life, it's not a question of if but a question of when things will go sour. It doesn't matter if Allegri is the coach, Conte or Mancini. At some point it will all come down and it will be ugly. Because that's the person Bonucci is.

So excuse me for not thinking there are two sides to the story at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)