Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm assuming this time his son isn't sick or whatever the reason was he stayed in Italy before

In that case, yeah he needs to be frozen out.

We've been way too trigger happy making players feel too at home this past decade. Every time we'd beat a bunch of SHIT broke clubs to the Scudetto we'd hand out extensions like candy. No wonder nobody wants to leave.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
We've been way too trigger happy making players feel too at home this past decade. Every time we'd beat a bunch of SHIT broke clubs to the Scudetto we'd hand out extensions like candy. No wonder nobody wants to leave.
In the past decade we have shoved out Mandzukic, Khedira, Matuidi, Ramsey (a year too late) rather unceremoniously.
I think it feels like that way to you due to the large amount of guff we have on big wages in a short span due to the legend of Paratici.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That's what I would do If I wanna retire in a year anyway.
He wants to play in the Euros (not that he should get called up or deserves to given his rapid and drastic decline). In his delusional mind, he still has what it takes, so sitting in the stands won't exactly aid his cause.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh, I don't think Failegri has really forgiven him for that little incident. The bald fraudulent cunt seems exactly like the type of petty small minded peasant who would bear a grudge.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
:yawn: Do you have nothing better to do?

I'm not paid 7+ million a year to manage fragile and fragmented egos and, purportedly, rise above all pettiness as manager of a top club.

As fans, we are excused for being subjective.
yes I'm sure Bonucci has been frozen out of the squad because of an incident that happened what, 5 years ago? It surely had nothing to do with anything else. Allegri bad!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
yes I'm sure Bonucci has been frozen out of the squad because of an incident that happened what, 5 years ago? It surely had nothing to do with anything else. Allegri bad!
:sergio: :wallbang:

That's not what I said. Obviously his time is up and he has become a liability. However, I am quite certain his past transgressions didn't exactly aid his cause, and Failegri clearly seems to be the type of coach who has his favorites and does not always select players based on meritocracy.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

That's not what I said. Obviously his time is up and he has become a liability. However, I am quite certain his past transgressions didn't exactly aid his cause, and Failegri clearly seems to be the type of coach who has his favorites and does not always select players based on meritocracy.
Paredes allegedly showed him up in the middle of a team lunch and not only was not thrown out of the club, but still got minutes. So if anything, Allegri should be MORE cut throat.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

benatia left because allegri preferred an other player, regardless of that other player's form. do you need a reminder who that player was, and when did this happen?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Paredes allegedly showed him up in the middle of a team lunch and not only was not thrown out of the club, but still got minutes. So if anything, Allegri should be MORE cut throat.
With regards to Parepiss, Failegri had no choice - his hand was forced. You know as well as I do, that when thrust into a corner, Failegri will always choose experience over youth (although his stance seems to have slighly changed).

I just think that if Failegri really wanted, he would have pushed for Bonucci to stay. Obviously, his persistent injuries, salary, and possibly a demand for a starting position propelled the club to expedite his removal, but I can't help but feel that the coach could have said no if he really wanted to.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
benatia left because allegri preferred an other player, regardless of that other player's form. do you need a reminder who that player was, and when did this happen?
Times change and people change my friend. Perhaps at that point in time, with Buffon and Chiellini still here, Failegri felt it was the right decision to make. Remember, that the fabled BBBC had a very strong rapport with one another, an almost unbreakbale bond.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yes, you're right, but that could also be because Bremer was still raw/green and needed to adjust/adapt to the JJ way. Perhaps Failegri was trying to deploy him in a different role to configure his best position.
"raw" Bremer was the best defender in serie A the season before he came to Juve while Bonucci has been gradually regressing for a couple years now. So if Allegri were actually holding a grudge, he had the perfect excuse to dump Bonucci then and there.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Times change and people change my friend. Perhaps at that point in time, with Buffon and Chiellini still here, Failegri felt it was the right decision to make. Remember, that the fabled BBBC had a very strong rapport with one another, an almost unbreakbale bond.
but you just said this:

Tbh, I don't think Failegri has really forgiven him for that little incident. The bald fraudulent cunt seems exactly like the type of petty small minded peasant who would bear a grudge.
if allegri was holding a grudge then he wouldn't have played bonucci over in-form benatia (who btw confirmed that he left because of allegri, not because of bbbc having a special bond. ironically he still holds a grudge against allegri, he recently liked a tweet shitting on macs lol)

bonucci is leaving because he's not good enough and he's too expensive, and it's all right

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
him leaving means we need new defender or two thats why.

otherwise you have 4 cbs in a 3-5-2 system only. danilo, gatti, bremer and rugani

he costs what? 8m per season? whoever u gonna buy is gonna cost just as much in fees alone if not more.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
him leaving means we need new defender or two thats why.

otherwise you have 4 cbs in a 3-5-2 system only. danilo, gatti, bremer and rugani

he costs what? 8m per season? whoever u gonna buy is gonna cost just as much in fees alone if not more.
transfer fees are spread over the contract period

also if we stick with a shitty 3 man backline then we have danilo, bremer, gatti, sandro rugani, de winter, huijsen. numbers are fine without a purchase, and quality isn't too bad either. besides goalies, it's probably the department i'd worry the least about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)