Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He's been great for us for the last decade but it seems like the time has come to move on.

I wonder if he decides to leave on a high note or will rather squeeze every penny of that fat paycheck he's entitled to get for next season too. It might actually affect his legacy here so he might want to carefully consider what he wants to do.
bonucci is shameless. Not only did he go to Milan but then had the audacity to come crawling back after one season. He’s gonna squeeze every penny out of the club. At least Allegri isn’t leaning on him anymore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
bonucci is shameless. Not only did he go to Milan but then had the audacity to come crawling back after one season. He’s gonna squeeze every penny out of the club. At least Allegri isn’t leaning on him anymore.
I actually think it was quite brave from him to come back. If he was the person you described, he could've just stayed at Milan and collect the paycheck. Yet he decided to lower his salary to rejoin Juve.

Really, it's hard for me to understand the hatred people feel towards Leo.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I actually think it was quite brave from him to come back. If he was the person you described, he could've just stayed at Milan and collect the paycheck. Yet he decided to lower his salary to rejoin Juve.

crawling back to juve after only one season at milan can be interpreted in multiple ways, but leaving juve for milan and accepting the armband is a shameless move, no two ways about it

anyway, i don't hate him, i'd just like him to stay away from our lineup when he's so slow and nonchalant. also his huge wages are undeserved and are an obvious financial burden, which is not his fault obviously (thanks fabio), still, an annoyance. he shouldn't be here now, and especially not on these wages. his contract is an insult to bremer and anyone who's already a much better player on lower wages

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
one of the key elements of our good run must be bonucci only starting vs empoli, the easiest fixture of this last 6 matches. dunno if it's his form or he's completely finished, and i don't really care either. we defend better without him at the moment, that's all that really matters. bremer + danilo with either gatti or sandro is our best back 3 currently and it's not even close
Bonucci started against Hellas Verona as well.

But you've still got a point, obviously.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
crawling back to juve after only one season at milan can be interpreted in multiple ways, but leaving juve for milan and accepting the armband is a shameless move, no two ways about it

anyway, i don't hate him, i'd just like him to stay away from our lineup when he's so slow and nonchalant. also his huge wages are undeserved and are an obvious financial burden, which is not his fault obviously (thanks fabio), still, an annoyance. he shouldn't be here now, and especially not on these wages. his contract is an insult to bremer and anyone who's already a much better player on lower wages
I agree, going to Milan was a huge mistake and I was very disappointed. However, the time goes on.
I agree that he's done at Juve. Yet I don't agree his contract is an insult to Bremer. Last season he was still playing at Torino for peanuts. Leo meanwhile has a shitload of trophies in his closet and been playing at the highest level last ten years.
I will always be thankful for what he's done both for Juve and Azzurri. One of the most successful Italian players in recent times.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
... I will always be thankful for what he's done both for Juve and Azzurri. One of the most successful Italian players in recent times.
100%, i'm not debating it

still, players age and past merits shouldn't count forever. now he looks like an overpaid semi pensioner. that's why the club needs to be much more careful with long big contracts, especially with players well into their 30s

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011

Wth? That goal he celebrated in front of the fans, provoking the whole stadium, after all his history with Juve, is one of the most disrespectful things I've ever seen in football. That's simply unforgivable.

Fuck this cunt.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Wth? That goal he celebrated in front of the fans, provoking the whole stadium, after all his history with Juve, is one of the most disrespectful things I've ever seen in football. That's simply unforgivable.

Fuck this cunt.
tbh i'd provoke juve fans too. what makes us fans so special? is it the mouth breathing or the lack of brain cells?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Fuck this cunt.
To be honest, it didn't break my heart lol. Maybe I'm not that sensitive. I actually like this kind of situations in football, makes it more interesting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We definitely hated him then, but that is football and people do things in the moment, the sport is about emotions. Have to remember that whilst it was disrespectful to the fans he felt ousted by Allegri.

He came back with his tail between his legs tbh, but from a technical POV I'd have rather he stayed at Milan and then ended up at Roma, Napoli etc.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Isn't his contract up in 2024? DO NOT RENEW!

He's clearly regressed, and I don't see him being motivated post Euro 2024. He'd be too old to make the Italy WC 2026 squad, and that's provided Italy even qualify.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)