Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He will probably be out with injuries a lot so I wouldn't worry too much. He's getting older so those backheel attempts to defend will cause him to stretch his muscles. And he will finally have to learn that you can defend in other ways. It will take a year at least until he finally masters to not do it. But he will be better than ever then in his finally year with us.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Wasn’t a problem today
The problem is that he's being trusted as our main defender alongside Bremer and I don't trust his resistance to injury lately. Last season he was out for almost 2 months in total and missed 11 games. Imagine having to rely on Gatti or most likely Rugani for such a long time since we don't have a solid backup. We always used to have someone decent on the bench. Benatia, Demiral, someone like this.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The problem is that he's being trusted as our main defender alongside Bremer and I don't trust his resistance to injury lately. Last season he was out for almost 2 months in total and missed 11 games. Imagine having to rely on Gatti or most likely Rugani for such a long time since we don't have a solid backup. We always used to have someone decent on the bench. Benatia, Demiral, someone like this.
Who were our backups last year, Chiellini and Rugani? I trust Gatti more long term than Chiellini who could barely stay fit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)