Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
It's based on experience at juve. And the experience had a reset when the fucker was sold to Milan. But now it looks like he has the most experience anyway? Consecutive seasons playing for us?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a minute that's not right. Even Alex Sandro should be ahead of him if it was up to consecutive seasons playing for us.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I'd rather have Szczesny as captain. Longer than Bonucci, cool calm, never had a falling out which resulted in him sitting in a stool in the stands..

- - - Updated - - -

#notmycaptain

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He will be the captain but won't play all the time. We need a new CB.

As to the real captain who will play the most time it should be Danilo or Locatelli (maybe too soon, but you never know the locker room dynamics). I would love to give it to De Ligt but can't have your captain being a flight risk every transfer window.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I thought we saw this vid before? For Bonucci to do this "I'm the leader" crap like he's something special and we see mistake after mistake by him lol. Is he oblivious to all the mistakes he has committed on the pitch. Best decision though we know it won't happen is to get rid of this cancer. Hey pal, lead by example by playing better on the pitch and not looking at someone else every time you fuk up.

TRAITOR and always will be for me!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
His contract is up in 2025, by which time he'll be 37. The Euros are in 2024, so unless he believes he'll make the World Cup Squad (provided Italy even makes it) in 2026, we shouldn't renew his contract. Even if he desires to be part of the 2026 squad, he can do so by playing elsewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)