Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
LOL at Bonucci. The guy SCREAMING at everybody when he's was a part of the problem. Lot better way to motivate than that performance. Not even like it's a club with lots of young players. Who wouldn't expect CR7 to tone that shit out. He's knows better than Bono what has to be done.

I do say he has perform well of late but seeing this he's still a clown traitor.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No idea why you laugh at that.
Put your personal bias aside and tell me how he is not a Legend for what he has achieved for and with the club. @Bianconero81

- - - Updated - - -

Inb4 but but Milan.
You're a bonafide Bonucci cocksucker, so there's that :p

I laugh because I don't see the need to bring up his "legend status" now.

His "performances" and number of appearances for the team probably guarantee him legend status but defecting to Milan definitely doesn't help his cause.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No idea why you laugh at that.
Put your personal bias aside and tell me how he is not a Legend for what he has achieved for and with the club. @Bianconero81

- - - Updated - - -

Inb4 but but Milan.
being a legend is a bit more than bringing results to the club though, so bonbon's milan adventure will always be a talking point.

if only results would count then nobody would question conte's status. loyalty and results don't always go hand in hand.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Not remotely surprised we lose points when this guy plays, against cannon fodder.
I think he is so full of himself that he considers that it is beneath him, to play against weak opponents.
It seems he only know how to turn up against strong opposition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)