Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
I really hate this guy. There’s nothing likable about him and he’s shit on the field too. Giving him the armband was insane. In a way I’m glad the clubs worst year in recent times came with him as captain. We deserved what we got.
I SAID 8 YEARS AGO THAT HE'S A SHIT AND ONLY BARZA SAVES HIS ASS...WHERE'S MY FRIEND FROM SOCHI WHERE'S THE DAMN MALTA THAT'S GONE MISSING:eek::eek::eek:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Such an annoying mofo this douche most definitely is. I really can't stand him and his pompous bombastic statements before and after games - just STFU already :blah: :blah: :blah:

Fake Capitano - never should have brought him back and should have never been allowed to wear the captain's armband.

Give it to Cuadrado (he's not Italian, so he will never be first choice) - he epitomizes the Juve spirit.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
A meeting scheduled between Bonucci and Allegri to understand if it’s possible to work together. Apparently they don’t have a good relationship. - TJ + Momblano

Never knew that. I thought that those things were history after Bonucci returned. Anyway would be difficult to find someone willing to pay his salary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)